Sent from my SK17i using XDA App
after long searching i'm glad to have found this post. I also have a branded phone of Mobistar and still stuck on 4.0.A.2.335 and i've tried everything described in this post, but i'm unable to succeed...
Things i've done:
- rooted my phone with Root / Unroot Sony Ericsson Xperia 2011 v1.5 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1346198)
- installed ES File explorer and located the build.prop file
but i can't save the file and i'm unable to change the file permissions.
Can anyone help and tell me what i've done wrong???
Many thx in advance
I'm at work atm so can't go into too much detail, but what I did is:
- copy the build.prop file with es file explorer to my sd card
- edit it while connected to my pc & save
- make sure my es file explorer has root access (check settings, maybe there's a flag that must be set first)
- copy back the build.prop file (I didn't change any file permissions IIRC)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|