Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Acase View 3-pack Kindle Fire Screen Protector for $1

OP funnce

29th February 2012, 07:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

572 posts
Here's the link

But the gist of it is...

Through CTCStore via Amazon you can get a Acase View 3-pack Kindle Fire Screen Protector for $1 + free shipping if you have Prime with the code SE23TY9H.

Ends March 1!

Note: Not sure, if it'll work through Amazon but I worked for me when I went through CTCStore's site.
1st March 2012, 07:43 PM   |  #2  
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 12

103 posts
More
Smile
Sweet! I would defiantly use this if I din't already have a screen protector!
6th March 2012, 08:52 AM   |  #3  
Flag Mesa AZ
Thanks Meter: 556

2,314 posts
More
Not sure why you bother, the KF has a great screen that doesn't need a screen protector.
6th March 2012, 09:07 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

572 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by krelvinaz

Not sure why you bother, the KF has a great screen that doesn't need a screen protector.

I would say if you take care of it, it probably won't get scratched. So you're probably in the clear :P

Though... I just bought a used one off Cragislist and it's in decent shape but the screen has 2 small scratches (more or less negligible during normal use though I guess) so I'd say that it depends on the person taking care of it.

I'm pretty OCD about my screens so I figure even if I don't scratch it maybe someone else will when they borrow my phone/tablet to "look something up" or "call someone" or something so I'm a pretty adamant believer in screen protectors.

If nothing, at least it gives me peace of mind
6th March 2012, 10:23 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krelvinaz

For the most part, this is true for devices with gorilla glass. However, there are some things that will scratch the screen.

And somepeople just want the feeling that it's protected whether or not it does prevent what would be a scratch.
11th March 2012, 09:18 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 3

63 posts
cool. thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread