Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,018 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROM Factory [v1.7.1][apk][May/12/2012]

Tip us?

samcripp
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1785

DONATE TO ME
http://fcm.x10.mx/romf/rom1619.apk

Websites: SamCripp | OpenCripp (my open source projects) | Crowd Funding (a better option than the donation button)
Releases: [ROM] Ninja Atrix 4G | Fruit Cakes for Atrix 4G | ROM Factory | Project Cheesecake App
Current Devices: GSM Galaxy Nexus | 16gb Nexus 7 | ATT Motorola Atrix 4G | Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (Gen 1)
The Following User Says Thank You to samcripp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Semseddin
Old
Thanks Meter 305
Hello sam,

I downloaded RMF from market. It shows a webpage inside the app reporting " account suspended ".

Anyway, clicked the Create ROM button and waited for 10 minutes to get a Force close. I check the FCM folder, there're no update.zip files but only workdir folder with system.img, boot.img and META-INF.

Is there an issue ?

samcripp
Old
Thanks Meter 1785

DONATE TO ME
Yes, some minor technical issues. I'm hoping to have it all corrected in the coming days. As well with an update. Man, 1 step forward, 10 backwards.

Websites: SamCripp | OpenCripp (my open source projects) | Crowd Funding (a better option than the donation button)
Releases: [ROM] Ninja Atrix 4G | Fruit Cakes for Atrix 4G | ROM Factory | Project Cheesecake App
Current Devices: GSM Galaxy Nexus | 16gb Nexus 7 | ATT Motorola Atrix 4G | Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (Gen 1)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to samcripp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Semseddin
Old
Thanks Meter 305
Thank you for the update Sam,

Till you iron the bugs with new version, could you provide us an old stable build that could create a fruitcake ?

Semseddin
Old
Thanks Meter 305
Hello again sam, hope to hear from you m8, at least an old working version would do the job.

samcripp
Old
Thanks Meter 1785

DONATE TO ME
Theres a new version in the market, tested on my atrix, works just fine.

The Following User Says Thank You to samcripp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

samcripp
Old
Thanks Meter 1785

DONATE TO ME
Default v.1.7 Coming the 1st of next month!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samcripp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

penderway
Old
Thanks Meter 9
v.1.7 Coming the 1st of next month!

Awesome! ...will be looking forward to it.
Motorola Atrix HD MAXX

samcripp
Old
Thanks Meter 1785

DONATE TO ME
Default All New ROM Factory v1.7

Get the new market link on OP!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samcripp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

samcripp
Old
Thanks Meter 1785

DONATE TO ME
Default v1.7.1

- Auto-lock: Locks the application during ROM creation

- UI Tweaks: Added a finish() method to ease reloading of variables

+ New EULA, First Installation screen.

+ Dropbox integration has started!