AND IT SUPPORTS XPERIA PLAY CONTROLS!
I WILL NO LONGER DEVELOP FOR THE APP
But it does not support Xperia Play game pad. So until support is added I've made an app...
- Added option to toggle between between an alternate profile.
- Added option to donate and remove ads.
- Added alternate key functionality.
Free with ads in the configuration menu.
This app will technically work with any phone! Visit the official thread to discuss!
This application will enable Xperia Play users to use the game pad to play games using the OnLive Service.
Currently only "LEGO Batman" and "Dirt 3" are included.
You can create your own custom profiles or use community created ones. Please visit the official thread on XDA for more information.
1. No Root Is Required.
2. To enable this app, you must change the Input Method Service to "OnLive Helper"
3. You can have the input method screen automatically come up when you open or close your keyboard by checking "Auto Prompt" in the options.
You can now create custom profiles.
All phones should be supported (not just Xperia Play)
You create them by using Android KeyCodes: http://developer.android.com/referen.../KeyEvent.html
To create a custom profile:
1. Create a txt file, name it anything (it does NOT need the .txt extension).
2. In line 1 type the keycodes you want to press.
3. In line 2 type the keycodes you want it to do. If you map a key to -1 then it will go to the third line to translate key presses until you release it. If you map a key to -2 then it will go to the fourth line to translate until you push it again.
4. In line 3 type alternate key codes.
5. In line 4 type the key codes that the app will toggle to.
5. Save that file to /sdcard/Android/data/com.hatcyl.android.OnLiveHelper/files
6. That "profile" will now appear in the settings.
I've attached a sample file (Lego Batman) and a "Template" file for the noobs.
If you create a profile, share it here!
Some buttons like ESCAPE, MOUSE BUTTONS, etc. are not supported. They were not added into Android until a later version. I will see if there is anything we can do (at least for root users) if anyone knows please share!
Coming Later Maybe, No Promises
- Mouse Support + More Keys Support (Maybe just for ROOT users)
- Maybe a way to emulate the OnLive Controller instead of keyboard.
- Support for touch pads.
- An option for multiple profiles in one (i.e. press a button to change button mapping quickly) - DONE
- An option for an "Alt" key, so if you press two buttons at once it does something else. - DONE
- Something about international keyboards, if I can figure out what ps3taker is talking about.
- A way to create custom profiles from within the app.
- Some kind of In App purchase for some reason. - DONE