Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more
Post Reply

[Windows/Tool] Android Flasher Pro 2.2.0.6 (13/12/11)

OP danward

9th December 2011, 11:04 PM   |  #1  
danward's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 437
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More

Quote:


Quote:

S-OFF is essential with ENG hboot

Features:
Multiple flashes without closing the application.
Deletes all used files leaving you with nothing more than what you had to start with.
Fully automatic, users only need to create a splash image or locate a recovery, hboot, or radio img.
Unified interface.
Coded entirely in C#
Now supports BMP, PNG, and JPEG images. Not just BMP like NBIMG.
Usable on your Desire, Desire Z, Desire HD, EVO 4g, EVO 3D, Desire S, Incredible S, Thunderbolt, Wildfire S or Sensation.
The application checks image dimensions and the file sizes of splash images to prevent any errors.

Quote:

Requirements for use:
USB debugging enabled.
HTC and Fastboot/Hboot drivers must be installed.
Windows with .net 4.0

Quote:

What the application does:
This application flashes the specific parts of your device, ie. Bootloader, Recovery, Splash screen, and Radio.
It has taken many hours and much extensive research and testing on multiple devices to make a straightforward, efficient and reliable program to offer you the freedom in device customisation you are otherwise denied.
The app allows you to quickly customise your device in a way that is simple and alot goes on behind the scenes to guarantee you don't get caught with error messages.
The splash screen is the image before the boot animation, (by default the white HTC logo.) With this application you can change it in under a minute.

Quote:

Credits to SA7039 for assistance and Google for fastboot, adb and dlls.

Post your SPLASH screens here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=8367224

Got problems? Want to request features? Submit them here.

Changelog:
Code:
Android Flasher Pro 2.2.0.6
Donate - Fixed data downloading.
Donate - Server side issues.

Android Flasher 2.2.0.5
Donate - Added auto-login.
Donate - Added another "Download Archive" button for convienence.
Donate - Fixed a few exceptions.
Donate - Fixed some downloads.
Donate - Auto sort list by version.
Donate - Bigger image displayed on mouse click of image/splash.
Reworked flashing selection page.
Reworked about page.
Reduced timers from 7 to 2.
MessageBoxes for errors.
MessageBoxes on detection of S-ON and non-ENG bootloader.
Fixed backgroundworker on the flashing process.
Added "Errors/Requests" menu item under help.
Cleaned up code.
Added news page.

2.2.0.0
Added other devices for ALL other devices.
Added progress bar for initial downloads.
Added Wildfire S support.
All images are now resized for your device :).
Donate - Added download browser, contains an archive of radios, recoveries, hboots and splashes.
Donate - Official release.
Quote:

Purchase

Click here!

Send $5.00+ and this version is yours . It will be emailed when I get the email of your donation (may take up to a day).

Last edited by danward; 31st January 2013 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Fixed support link
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to danward For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2011, 01:27 PM   |  #2  
zaphodbeeb's Avatar
Senior Member
Betelgeuse
Thanks Meter: 46
 
294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Thumbs down Refund required - still dont work.
Dan,
this doesnt work either. It has the same old errors as the old "pro" version. I suggest you give this away for free until you have something to sell (i.e. it works), otherwise you are just ripping people off. I have previously reported problems which are still not fixed here. I have paid to be a system tester, and you keep supplying versions with the same errors in it. I have sent you an email requesting a refund for my purchase of the previous version. Please provide a refund!
And before you ask, I will not provide you with any details of the errors. You should find them, before taking peoples money. I am fed up with finding and reporting errors to you which do not get resolved.
Last edited by zaphodbeeb; 12th December 2011 at 01:31 PM.
13th December 2011, 12:41 AM   |  #3  
danward's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 437
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphodbeeb

Dan,
this doesnt work either. It has the same old errors as the old "pro" version. I suggest you give this away for free until you have something to sell (i.e. it works), otherwise you are just ripping people off. I have previously reported problems which are still not fixed here. I have paid to be a system tester, and you keep supplying versions with the same errors in it. I have sent you an email requesting a refund for my purchase of the previous version. Please provide a refund!
And before you ask, I will not provide you with any details of the errors. You should find them, before taking peoples money. I am fed up with finding and reporting errors to you which do not get resolved.

Refund sent, account removed. Issues fixed for good in 2.2.0.6.

Daniel.
13th December 2011, 12:51 AM   |  #4  
SA7039's Avatar
Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 17
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphodbeeb

Dan,
this doesnt work either. It has the same old errors as the old "pro" version. I suggest you give this away for free until you have something to sell (i.e. it works), otherwise you are just ripping people off. I have previously reported problems which are still not fixed here. I have paid to be a system tester, and you keep supplying versions with the same errors in it. I have sent you an email requesting a refund for my purchase of the previous version. Please provide a refund!
And before you ask, I will not provide you with any details of the errors. You should find them, before taking peoples money. I am fed up with finding and reporting errors to you which do not get resolved.

Dude i gave you the fix.zip and I updated the links for you. I even told you to extract the zip in the root directory of AndroidFlasher.exe.
Last edited by SA7039; 13th December 2011 at 12:57 AM.
13th December 2011, 11:41 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Hi Dan,

I too am not happy I have asked a few qusetions and to date no answer. Below i will post the problem I have and hope that some one might be able to help me. Also below is an e mail I sent you asking for help the problem I have.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for a speedy response. I have followed the instructions and the flasher is installed and starts ok. Have a few problems, advice would be appreciated.

Phone: HTC desire, Baseband version 32.49.00.32u.5.11.05.27 software number 2.14.207.3 android version 2.2 h.boot version 1.02

During a flashing process using RUU file the phone is stuck in HTC mode with the 4 warning triangles in the corners.

On receiving your flasher, I have tried it and can't get anything to work. When I press the flash button, the program just hangs and nothing is happening.

Can you please advise Daniel on how I can rectify the problem, or you can point me in the right direction for proper files and instructions.

I do thank you for your time in advance.

Kind regards
Bish
16th December 2011, 05:58 AM   |  #6  
SA7039's Avatar
Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 17
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisharet

Hi Dan,

I too am not happy I have asked a few qusetions and to date no answer. Below i will post the problem I have and hope that some one might be able to help me. Also below is an e mail I sent you asking for help the problem I have.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for a speedy response. I have followed the instructions and the flasher is installed and starts ok. Have a few problems, advice would be appreciated.

Phone: HTC desire, Baseband version 32.49.00.32u.5.11.05.27 software number 2.14.207.3 android version 2.2 h.boot version 1.02

During a flashing process using RUU file the phone is stuck in HTC mode with the 4 warning triangles in the corners.

On receiving your flasher, I have tried it and can't get anything to work. When I press the flash button, the program just hangs and nothing is happening.

Can you please advise Daniel on how I can rectify the problem, or you can point me in the right direction for proper files and instructions.

I do thank you for your time in advance.

Kind regards
Bish

Make sure you have all the drivers specified installed along with HTC Sync. If it still doesn't work your only option may be to flash a recovery.
16th December 2011, 06:28 AM   |  #7  
Madaz2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 174
 
799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
just to balance the thread i am very happy with both Dans and SA7039 support i get answers to my questions very quickly and 99% my problems have been user error the one that wasn't was updated ever so quickly
19th December 2011, 05:36 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
non-delivery?
It has been a couple days since i donated.. and i have yet to get the app..... wth????????????
19th December 2011, 05:49 AM   |  #9  
SA7039's Avatar
Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 17
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdockins

It has been a couple days since i donated.. and i have yet to get the app..... wth????????????

The way it works is. You donate and Dan adds you as a user. Dan has been busy since Saturday so please bear with us you will get your donate version shortly.
20th December 2011, 04:59 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
got the app very good worked with my brothers wildfire S

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Paid Software Announcement and Discussion by ThreadRank