Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,166 Members 46,069 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Sabotage Sense V1.4 2.3.4 Mixed Sense (2/11/2012) post 2 updated (2/16/12)

Tip us?

Linch89
Old
Thanks Meter 304
Hey man nice work this is sick!
The Following User Says Thank You to Linch89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Blkbty
Old
Thanks Meter 29
You guys still using set CPU to oc or something else? If so what you guys running for settings?

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

disconnecktie
Old
Thanks Meter 1,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkbty View Post
You guys still using set CPU to oc or something else? If so what you guys running for settings?

I am and I'm using incredicontrol to undervolt. Im running 1. 3 ghz with a - 50 undervolt across the board with a smartass v2 governor.
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

sk842018
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Awesome job bro, nice,very fast and smooth

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkbty View Post

Try rom toolbox. U can Oc,set all different kinds of performance/settings it includes so much more. Try it out!!
HTC Eris,HTC incredible,HTC incredible 2,HTC incredible 4g,Samsung galaxy nexus,Motorola razr maxx,HTC one.
The Following User Says Thank You to sk842018 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Blkbty
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Well I tried incredicontrol but it only had one menu for svs and I'm now trying out Rom toolbox there is a lot of options.

CondemnedSoul
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,958

DONATE TO ME
I use Rom toolbox to control CPU settings on mine. I had planned to post a full throttle zip with the Rom and forgot lol. I'm going to have an update probably tonight to fix a problem I encountered this morning with mms. If its an issue for anyone else today a quick easy fix is to grab the mms apk from the ota or an ota based Rom like carbonite and replace the apk in system/app. Set permission to rw,r,r and reboot. I'll get a full throttle zip together as well. I'm also gonna try a little more soon with CRT animation. Still no go for me getting that along with soft key lights lol.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CondemnedSoul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hixman
Old
Thanks Meter 13
And here it is! Looks awesome This will be my next flash!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Hixman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sk842018
Old
(Last edited by sk842018; 10th December 2011 at 07:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 97
i love the pull downnotification pulldown bar animations, this rom is awesome bro, great job!! its running extremely fast, once again thank you, glad to see you eveloping for inc2

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

hey cs,cant seem to get gallery to display my pics, if i click on connected media itll show my videos but when i click on pics no go same in gallery wont display em, any ideas

i installed quickpic and it displays my pics, not sure if its my phone or just a bug, just wanted to let you know bro, just cant get stock gallery to display em, lol sry to bug you also cant get the sense weather clock to display weather, nothing major
HTC Eris,HTC incredible,HTC incredible 2,HTC incredible 4g,Samsung galaxy nexus,Motorola razr maxx,HTC one.

CondemnedSoul
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,958

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk842018 View Post
i love the pull downnotification pulldown bar animations, this rom is awesome bro, great job!! its running extremely fast, once again thank you, glad to see you eveloping for inc2

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

hey cs,cant seem to get gallery to display my pics, if i click on connected media itll show my videos but when i click on pics no go same in gallery wont display em, any ideas

i installed quickpic and it displays my pics, not sure if its my phone or just a bug, just wanted to let you know bro, just cant get stock gallery to display em
The animation is all thanks to stoney666 all I did was bring the from my inc1 ROM but they are sic! Not quite sure what you mean on the gallery though.... All my pics show up in stock gallery... You mean ones taken with the camera or something else?

sk842018
Old
Thanks Meter 97
when i go to accounts&sync at bottom of screen it says sync is currently experienceing problems. it will be back shortly, never seen that but id say thats why the weather on clock wont sync

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

when i click gallery it just doesnt show anything, i installed quickpic and all is well, it may be my sd card it was saying earlier that it was damaged ar bad i just remounted it and it mounted ok

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

got the sync working, only problem is i cant get htc weather to work it says no weather data available, on clock and weather app