Originally Posted by naseer97
Can Someone post a video or anything about this i have tried so much but cant reach the recovery mode ... i hold the 2 buttons and after seeing the samsung logo i wait 3 secs and stop holding them then wen i see the android logo i press the the menu button once and after some seconds the phone restarts with the samsung logo and then the normals boot cycle.
1. Power off device (pull batt)
2. Press and hold Vol+ button
3. Press and hold Power button
4. Release Power as soon as the big Samsung Galaxy S logo appears
5. Release Vol+ as soon as the recovery menu appears
This always works. Did you install Faemod?
If you are getting into Ramdump Mode you must be holding the Home button too...
For all this: please use the Q&A thread or CWM recovery thread for questions. Do not open new topics, they pollute the forums. And also definitely read the wiki, this is all explained in there...
Nika Gerson Lohman (nikagl)