Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,513 Members 52,802 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recalibrate the NT Screen?

Tip us?

chaoticaffinity
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Recalibrate the NT Screen?

Anyone have an App or other method to recalibrate the NT Screen? The one listed for the NC doesn't work. I believe the device number is different.

dragon_76
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticaffinity View Post
Anyone have an App or other method to recalibrate the NT Screen? The one listed for the NC doesn't work. I believe the device number is different.
If you feel you need to recalibrate the screen because you are having problems in LauncherPro in the app drawer, that is a bug with LauncherPro.

The Blaze is different from Encore in that the touch panel and screen are laminated together, you shouldn't /need/ to recalibrate but if you /want/ to I am sure you could ask the dev for the Encore version if it is possible to add Blaze support.

Sent from my BNTV250 using xda premium

rapcon
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I used the Touchscreen Recalibration app designed for the Gtablet when I felt my Nook Tablet touch screen was sluggish. It works on the Gtablet and does the same thing for the Nook Tablet. Thank Gojimi a Developer on XDA for the app. I highly recommend it.

downsay
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapcon View Post
I used the Touchscreen Recalibration app designed for the Gtablet when I felt my Nook Tablet touch screen was sluggish. It works on the Gtablet and does the same thing for the Nook Tablet. Thank Gojimi a Developer on XDA for the app. I highly recommend it.
You have me extremely intrigued. Could you please explain to me exactly how this would benefit me? I am currently struggling with the corners of the screen being unresponsive.

Could you maybe guide me to the thread to which you are referring?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nook Tablet using Tapatalk

rapcon
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Here you go.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=934500