Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,966 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GSM/CDMA] THE ARCTIC v3.0.5 (supercharge|ultraboost|maxspeed) - EternityProject

Tip us?

rovirar14
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Dmn Shady, I was thinking just flash it and that's it. Ur 2.3.6 Artic ROM its awesome and well, I'll wait till u have ICS ARTIC done to start from zero, then ICS ARTIC...... Sounds awesome bro, I'll be pending and keep ur great work Shady.....

pty.ltd
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady_lanem View Post
Battery calibration after flashing a new ROM is always recommended. Best is to kill the battery to 0%. Then full charge it. Could you screenshot the arabic letter that's not connected. Because it's showing just fine on mine.

Sama-sama
Here's what i'm referring to, i'd love to know how you managed to get the characters to connect, do I need to flash the Asian ROM first then yours? wouldn't the asian ROM language settings be replaced by your ROM if I were to do this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_20120216_1004.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	903669

also is anyone else having trouble receiving files via bluetooth? it rarely works and my PC keeps saying the request could not be honored whenever I try to send.

Influxvisions
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Hey bro, any idea how to fix MOTOCAST? looks like all the new accounts cannot be added. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA App

chaitanya2014
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hey kolkh, i appreciate ur work...the rom is really good and i fixed the bluetooth issuse as discussed in the previous pages but..the only problem is the battery drain...i used battery calibration but even then im only getting 3 and 1/2 hours of talktime....from 100 to 0....please help..!?

baadshahpuneet
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default few requests

HELLO SHADY..FIRST OF ALL thanks for the awesome rom...it works nice for me...just have few requests
1.i use an app called "tap tap app" available free in market to wake device using proximity sensor.had it on my earlier phone too.with this phone it wasnt working in stock firmwares.tried asian and europe versions.it was not consistent but with ur rom it just works too good...saves my power button and adds convenience.i see tht u have done a proximity sensor mod/fix.just wish to know if u can make that mod into a zip file flashable in cwm recovery so i can flash it over any rom and get the "tap tap app" work efficiently.
2.i used antutu cpu master and underclocked the phone to 1000mhz and changed governor to ondemand(this wasnt possible in stock rom)..it still is speedy to use and its helped the battery life.what i need to know is if we can undervolt the phone too...had undervolted my defy and it used to last 2.5 days of moderate use.wish to do it wit this one too.
thanks so much for ur hard work..its really appreciated

Dorilife
Old
Thanks Meter 309
Just wanted to chime in and say this rom feels very solid, i just got my Razr about a week ago, last Moto device i had was a Defy about a year ago..

Was tempted to flash this since day one, now im wondering why i waited so long.

Anyways..thanks to everyone involved in this.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

-Current Devices-
-Google Galaxy Nexus
-Google Nexus S
-Google Nexus 7
-Samsung Galaxy S3 I747M

xirnibor
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default Nice So Far

Just installed, seems snappy so far - is there any way to have more than 5 back-screens?

also, i get a force close error on motorola services, seems random and isn't effecting anything i can tell so far. i tried to do a force close in the app manager, won't let me -

Dorilife
Old
Thanks Meter 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by xirnibor View Post
Just installed, seems snappy so far - is there any way to have more than 5 back-screens?

also, i get a force close error on motorola services, seems random and isn't effecting anything i can tell so far. i tried to do a force close in the app manager, won't let me -
The Motorola Service fc's went away after afew minutes..been running it since yesterday and not one fc or random reboot..

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

-Current Devices-
-Google Galaxy Nexus
-Google Nexus S
-Google Nexus 7
-Samsung Galaxy S3 I747M

MBL85
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the awesome rom.
Just one problem I encountered - I couldn't get pdaNet to install correctly. It worked fine on the stock rom.
I can download it from the market and it installs fine on the phone. And I can also start the install fine on my PC. It freezes when the install on the PC is trying to install the app to the phone. I unplug the phone after it freezes cause there's no other way out of it and I get an error on the PC install that says "Failure to handshake with device". I'm guessing this is a driver problem. ?? I've tried all driver versions and previous pdaNet versions but nothing works. And of course I did the install correctly and I've got usb debugging checked. I've used pdaNet for the past 2 years on multiple devices and multiple roms. This is the first time I've ever had a problem with it.

Anyone else have this problem with this rom?

I'm a Verizon Razr XT912

manny05
Old
(Last edited by manny05; 18th February 2012 at 06:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 157
I just installed this on my friends Verizon razr and put the simplicity theme. However, I noticed that Android OS is draining the battery. Its at 40% (battery info, not the battery.. The battery is draining about 10% or more per hour) as we speak. Is there any way to fix that? New kernel? Script?

Sent from my pimp'd out Samsung Galaxy S2