Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][GSM/CDMA] THE ARCTIC v3.0.5 (supercharge|ultraboost|maxspeed) - EternityProject

OP shady_lanem

21st February 2012, 12:04 PM   |  #771  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia1994

Thx :) but i still hope to knw the way to let it wake wit lh volume keys. Cause sometimes it doesn't work

works all the time for me..keep settings as 1.never off the sensor 2. tap tap 3 .easy detection...use it to just unlock the screen .to lock use the widget
21st February 2012, 01:55 PM   |  #772  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
794 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baadshahpuneet

works all the time for me..keep settings as 1.never off the sensor 2. tap tap 3 .easy detection...use it to just unlock the screen .to lock use the widget

whick widget? u mean the notification bar option? that just lock the screen but the screen doesnt turn off right?
21st February 2012, 11:10 PM   |  #773  
Senior Member
Flag staples center, LA!
Thanks Meter: 3
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
i'm about to flash this and root my friends d4, i haven't done either or in a while
root couldn't be any eaiser, however i'm just wondering for the rom install, basic way correct?


back up
wipe cache
wipe delvik
flash
boom done? someone please correct me if i'm wrong, as i mention..haven't done this in a while
22nd February 2012, 12:36 AM   |  #774  
Dorilife's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fajardo,PR
Thanks Meter: 309
 
1,488 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazo0

i'm about to flash this and root my friends d4, i haven't done either or in a while
root couldn't be any eaiser, however i'm just wondering for the rom install, basic way correct?


back up
wipe cache
wipe delvik
flash
boom done? someone please correct me if i'm wrong, as i mention..haven't done this in a while

you have to wipe data..

i usually do..

wipe data
wipe cache
wipe dalvik cache.
22nd February 2012, 04:45 AM   |  #775  
manny05's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 158
 
1,424 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
For some reason the calendar doesn't work at all. When I try to add an event it force close.. I know on the thread it says the widget for calendar is broken. But not the calendar itself. Any fix to this?
22nd February 2012, 01:03 PM   |  #776  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia1994

whick widget? u mean the notification bar option? that just lock the screen but the screen doesnt turn off right?

you can add a widget to home screen...tap it to lock the screen.it shuts off by itself in few secs
The Following User Says Thank You to baadshahpuneet For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2012, 04:37 PM   |  #777  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
794 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Oh i get it. Thx
Last edited by omnia1994; 22nd February 2012 at 05:42 PM.
23rd February 2012, 05:36 PM   |  #778  
blackhand1001's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 687
 
1,279 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
Whats the best way to get this without the theme, a stock android theme would be great. My friend just got a maxx coming from a cm7 og droid and misses a lot of the features. I know hes not gonna like the theme this one comes with.
23rd February 2012, 05:50 PM   |  #779  
Dorilife's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fajardo,PR
Thanks Meter: 309
 
1,488 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhand1001

Whats the best way to get this without the theme, a stock android theme would be great. My friend just got a maxx coming from a cm7 og droid and misses a lot of the features. I know hes not gonna like the theme this one comes with.

Just use simplicity theme, its not stock android but it looks good.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Dorilife For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2012, 12:04 AM   |  #780  
mcfisch's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 123
 
339 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
There is a ThemeUninstaller provided by the OP as well, both are lacking the original fonts, copy them from the stock ROM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes