FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Accessories for Galaxy Note in the Philippines

53 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By ariboi, Member on 10th December 2011, 06:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th December 2011, 08:12 AM |#11  
ariboi's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Lipa
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbc1213

I passed by Zagg in Megamall last Friday with my Galaxy Note. The lady said she didn't have any shields yet for the note... so, i opted for a screen protector which cost me 200 pesos (at BSA International) and a stupid looking blue jelly case.

In ebay, there are some really nice leather cases... especially those that are made in Korea. A bit pricey though... ranging from $35 to $75... shipping not included.

nbc1213

May be that is why they were not paying attention to me! they might have seen me with a note in my hands and thought that they cant help me anyway...

About otter box, Nothing available as yet! this is getting pretty sad... screen issues doubled up with lack of accessories... Just a silly scratch guard and a stupid jelly case over here too!
 
 
19th December 2011, 02:00 PM |#12  
filflame's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bulacan, PH
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
i bought a capdase copy + gloss protector for just 150php..im still lurkin around for some leather flipcases..
19th December 2011, 03:26 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
ebay casing nad screen protectors
Hey guys!

I have been checking in ebay philippines with Location filtered to Worldwide.
There are a lot of sellers selling decent casing for galaxy note. There is the Black S line Silicone TPU Skin Case Cover for less than PhP200, also there is the aluminum cover that looks sleek selling for PhP1,500. For screen protectors, I haven't gone back to GH to check on the realook screen protectors but I'm sure by next year they already have that. I was there late November and they already have it opened that's why I didn't buy it.

Also, ebay (filtered worldwide) is selling flip covers but it is really expensive with price at least PhP2,000.

Thanks!
20th December 2011, 06:47 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I have only seen matte screen protectors around. They make the white of the screen look sparkly and as such would like a clear protector instead.

To those guys who bought the clear/glossy screen protectors, what store/mall did you buy them from and how much did you guys pay for them?

How is the quality as well? Does it affect the screen that much?

And to those who have bought matte screen protectors, have you had any matte screen protector that did not affect the whiteness of the screen (did not make is sparkly)?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariboi

As for me, I have:

- a decent P250 screen protector (not bad for the price) | Glossy | Finger print magnet | they did not have the matte one

- sad and boring looking jelly-case (does the job though). | P250 as well | Some reviewer was taking about some Samsung original (flip top) covers, but it was hardly any info as I could not find where he got it from.

Tomorrow I will check out the zagg invisible shield store at SM Megamall (I guess there is one). And will hit back to the topic with the pricing and quality.


Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

Where did you buy (store and mall) your screen protector from? How is it? Is it clear? Does it affect the colors? Does it look like it does not have a screen protector?
Last edited by knowsnophones; 20th December 2011 at 06:40 AM.
20th December 2011, 09:38 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Guys i have a zenus case ostrich diary for galaxy note. Just pm me if you want it.

Its brand new P3,700

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App
22nd December 2011, 05:35 PM |#16  
ariboi's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Lipa
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowsnophones

I have only seen matte screen protectors around. They make the white of the screen look sparkly and as such would like a clear protector instead.

To those guys who bought the clear/glossy screen protectors, what store/mall did you buy them from and how much did you guys pay for them?

How is the quality as well? Does it affect the screen that much?

And to those who have bought matte screen protectors, have you had any matte screen protector that did not affect the whiteness of the screen (did not make is sparkly)?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------



Where did you buy (store and mall) your screen protector from? How is it? Is it clear? Does it affect the colors? Does it look like it does not have a screen protector?

The one i have is not the clearest... i already have a few scratches... i got it from green hills!
28th December 2011, 12:50 PM |#17  
Junior Member
Flag Las Pinas City
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockysiccion

Guys i have a zenus case ostrich diary for galaxy note. Just pm me if you want it.

Its brand new P3,700

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

By any chance, do you have any pic of this? I'm interested. Where are you based? Thanks.

Btw, for others asking about the case with NOT FOR SALE tag. I was able to buy one for P800 at Cyberzone SM Cubao. (Yes, I'm that silly. Lol!) Forgot the name of the shop but its just near the escalator, beside Tylex.
28th December 2011, 11:24 PM |#18  
kebong's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Got an original samsung flip case for the note at GH for 800php. This however still leaves the sides unprotected so I had to use a jelly case, only I cut the sides to accommodate the flip part. It doesn't look ugly as it sounds, and does the job until we get invisishield for the Note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockysiccion

Guys i have a zenus case ostrich diary for galaxy note. Just pm me if you want it.

Its brand new P3,700

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

you mean this one?
2k markup...
I reckon you can get this on some online chinese retailer shop with only 500php shipping, link is around the forum
Last edited by kebong; 28th December 2011 at 11:40 PM.
30th December 2011, 01:33 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Globe APN
Hey guys! Sorry if I am in the wrong thread, but I think this is where all the Note users in Phil are posting.

Quick question: Were you able to activate your Globe 3g on your Note? Please share the APN settings. I am having trouble connecting to 3g. I am a Globe prepaid user and my sim card is I think 4 to 5 years old.

Many thanks!
30th December 2011, 04:48 AM |#20  
ariboi's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Lipa
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allansy

Hey guys! Sorry if I am in the wrong thread, but I think this is where all the Note users in Phil are posting.

Quick question: Were you able to activate your Globe 3g on your Note? Please share the APN settings. I am having trouble connecting to 3g. I am a Globe prepaid user and my sim card is I think 4 to 5 years old.

Many thanks!

I use globe too. And NO! There is no support for the Note yet! I tried sending a message to get the settings and the reply was something like 'handset not supported'...

I tried taking to a globe customer rep, he gave me a few settings over the phone... they did not work either!



Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App
30th December 2011, 04:51 AM |#21  
ariboi's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Lipa
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebong

Got an original samsung flip case for the note at GH for 800php. This however still leaves the sides unprotected so I had to use a jelly case, only I cut the sides to accommodate the flip part. It doesn't look ugly as it sounds, and does the job until we get invisishield for the Note.

GH as in green hills, right? Do you remember the name of the shop? Lucky you! That's an awesome deal you got for that flip cover!


Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to ariboi For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
accessories, cases and screen guards, galaxy note, galaxy note in the philippines, philippines
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes