Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,512 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[18-12-11][ROM][KERNEL][GSM]AF974-JQ8-EditionV.2.0[MultiDpi][MultiCSC][Lite-Nor-Full]

Tip us?

af974
Old
(Last edited by af974; 10th December 2011 at 11:26 PM.)
Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 1886
Argh...sorry, since i used my kernel for test i forgot to add su to xbin because my kernel does copy it automatically.

Meantime download package from here http://downloads.androidsu.com/super...fgh-signed.zip install it via cwm.

In about 1 hour fixed rom will be up

Quote:
Originally Posted by szuwar1978 View Post
Hi... rom is great but I want to use voltage control and I can not because it is not Rooted,,, what is it?
“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” ~ Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to af974 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

af974
Old
Thanks Meter 1886
Ok, fixed.
“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” ~ Albert Einstein
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to af974 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

D.O.C
Old
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - The Android Surgeon
Thanks Meter 3710

DONATE TO ME
Thank you and great job bro!

Sent from my GT-I9100

The Following User Says Thank You to D.O.C For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Leakhanak
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Very nice. Thank You!
The Following User Says Thank You to Leakhanak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ramski
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
thanks for fantastic update in latest stock rom...

oishiboy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default camera FC

I came from stock jq3 2.3.5 (rooted), downloaded and installed this but although all seems working fine, I encounter FC when launching the camera app. I've already tried wiping dalvik cache but still the same... any solutions? thanks

af974
Old
Thanks Meter 1886
F**K!! I'm dumb, lol
Basically i've uploaded an incorrect version and Camera and Phone are bugged.

The problem is that this morning my Windows crap 7 partition won't boot and i have all fixed files there.

Attached there is Camera fixed, i'll try to fix Windows and upload again the rom.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oishiboy View Post
I came from stock jq3 2.3.5 (rooted), downloaded and installed this but although all seems working fine, I encounter FC when launching the camera app. I've already tried wiping dalvik cache but still the same... any solutions? thanks
Attached Files
File Type: apk Camera.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.53 MB, 139 views)

szuwar1978
Old
Thanks Meter 4
With me not working DPI Changer - Error "Unable to read configuration file ".....

af974
Old
(Last edited by af974; 11th December 2011 at 11:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1886
It works for me "out of the box", try a factory reset.....but wait, i'm uploading fixed build.

I want to remind that you need to use another better launcher if you will use lower dpi, TWlauncher sucks with dpi lower then 240.

EDIT: Thanks guys for provide me feedbacks and sorry for the occurred problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by szuwar1978 View Post
With me not working DPI Changer - Error "Unable to read configuration file ".....

oishiboy
Old
(Last edited by oishiboy; 11th December 2011 at 12:34 PM.) Reason: camera works with the fix. thanks, waiting for the phone fix or the updated rom with all fixes
Thanks Meter 1
ah... yes i didn't realize there was also a prob with the phone after i tried calling... it FCed right after I dialed a number. will try replacing camera.apk and see how it goes. I just 3rd party camera app and it works fine though...

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe