Originally Posted by senectus
How does one reset the default launcher when I have two installed but don't want to install or reinstall any?
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
Hi there, to achieve it, you have to do these;
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Setting
3. Go to Applications
4. Go to Manage Applications
5. Select the launcher you want to clear the default.
6. Press the setting that says "clear default".
7. Press the home key and you will be presented with a pop-up menu to select which launcher you want to use.
8. If you tick set as default while in the pop-up.menu, the next time you press the home key, you will go straight to that launcher.
9. If you didn't tick the set as default, you will be presented pop-up menu everytime you press the home key.
Please try and post feedback.
Regards and TQ,
Sent from my GT-N7000
<Life ain't easy>