XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Your Hype Level

Tip us?

blaziner18
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default Your Hype Level

With these foul rumors and amazon dicking a lot of people around.

HOW HYPED ARE YOU!?

im still pretty god damn hyped, i check these forums every god damn hour!

I NEED MY tablet FIX
bd85 Old
(Last edited by bd85; 11th December 2011 at 01:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter
why do we have to make new useless threads all day long. This forum is just filled with **** post and same things said again and again.

Go out and take some air instead of destroy XDA with ****.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blaziner18
Old
(Last edited by blaziner18; 11th December 2011 at 02:02 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd85 View Post
why do we have to make new unless threads all day long. This forum is just filled with **** post and same things said again and again.

pish posh silly toosh, i like this idea, so go cry else wear, if you don't like it then don't look at it.

we have people all over the place discussing how hyped they are and it would be best to get all the hyped centered in one place.

spalding1028
Old
Thanks Meter 24
hahaha, When I saw "your hype level" I coulda swore it was gonna say "it's over 9000".

I honestly have learned to stop expecting it, so it becomes a surprise when it does ship
you probably were hAxor3d. hide yo kids, hide yo wives, cause they rapin erry body

skeptikal
Old
(Last edited by skeptikal; 11th December 2011 at 07:38 PM.)
Thanks Meter 27
---------------
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. " -- The Books of Bokonon

BiGMERF
Old
Thanks Meter 51
My hype is not as high as it was for my Galaxy Nexus.. But its up there
Twitter = @BiGMERF
Google plus = BiGMERF

xGary
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Where's the over 9000 comment...
The Following User Says Thank You to xGary For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kristovaher
Old
Thanks Meter 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGMERF View Post
My hype is not as high as it was for my Galaxy Nexus.. But its up there
Same here. Even if Prime is my first tablet, it does not offer me much beyond my Galaxy Nexus.

Meanee
Old
Thanks Meter 74
I am pretty hyped up about it. It's my 2nd tablet. I also own iPad 2. While it's great, iOS is severely limiting what I can do. I am not selling iPad 2, due to me using ForeFlight for my flight training. Once that is out for Android, I will drop it like a bad habit.

SwissyChief
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd85 View Post
why do we have to make new useless threads all day long. This forum is just filled with **** post and same things said again and again.

Wow, dude. Can you chill out? The device isn't even out yet, what else is there to do? Plus how does this thread affect you (other than obviously pissing you off)? If you see a thread you don't like: Take a deep breath, don't click on it, carry on doing whatever you were doing before you saw the thread.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SwissyChief For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]