[APP] JotPad -[U]- 7/Dec/2011

Tip us?

Timerever
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default [APP] JotPad -[U]- 7/Dec/2011

JotPad v1.1

Hi guys, I'm posting my app here, and I'd like you guys to let me know what you think about it, and what should be improved. Just post in this thread and I'll be notified and get back to you.
Here's a short description (so you don't get bored), for the full description just visit the app page.

Quote:
Have you ever need a pen and paper to help illustrate your ideas during a conversation but couldn't find any? Someone is asking you for directions and you really want to do a sketch to help the explanation? Look no further, the JotPad app is what you need, use it to jot down anything you need!
Some of the features are Live Tile and multitouch support, as well as various colors and image backgrounds and shake to clear.

Download Link: http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=dd49...6-1d39a58a6b87
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	812936   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	812937   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	812938  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Timerever For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

z_rudy
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I like it
How about allowing multiple drawings and saving items: inside the app, or as a JPEG, or share by e-mail.
Rated 5 stars
i-mate PDA2K < HTC TyTN II < HTC Touch HD < HTC HD2 < HTC Titan < Nokia Lumia 920
The Following User Says Thank You to z_rudy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fiinix
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 224

DONATE TO ME
Oh thank god! I have been searching for a draw/note app that support zoom, and here we have it; have a thanks mate!
Samsung Omnia 7
- ATO MAGLDR v2
Windows Phone 7

The hottest geek girl in the world SassiBoB, SassyBoB, Sassy BoB, sassibob
May the Thanks's button be with me at all time Luke Skywalker
The Following User Says Thank You to fiinix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Timerever
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by z_rudy View Post
I like it
How about allowing multiple drawings and saving items: inside the app, or as a JPEG, or share by e-mail.
Rated 5 stars
Thanks mate! Yeah, I have the same ideas as well, but hadn't considered the share by e-mail option before, thanks for the suggestion! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiinix View Post
Oh thank god! I have been searching for a draw/note app that support zoom, and here we have it; have a thanks mate!
Thank you for your support, I'll have more stuff added when I have the time (doing this on my free time). If you feel like the app is missing something just let me know and I'll try to implement it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Timerever For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mirolg
Old
(Last edited by mirolg; 12th December 2011 at 11:21 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2503

DONATE TO ME
I love it too! so cool, clever and clear= best handwriting app by faaaaaaaaar!
shake to clear screen I rate your thread and your app on market place with

ps. can you set the pen active as default by start?
The Following User Says Thank You to mirolg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Timerever
Old
(Last edited by Timerever; 13th December 2011 at 12:01 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirolg View Post
I love it too! so cool, clever and clear= best handwriting app by faaaaaaaaar!
shake to clear screen I rate your thread and your app on market place with

ps. can you set the pen active as default by start?
Thanks!!
About setting the pen active as default on start, I will look into that. But I'll explain my rationale of why I did it that way. When you swap between apps the guidelines for app developers say that the app should preserve all of it's environment, so if you were erasing lines on my app, and then you went for some facebook browsing and then came back to my app you should still be in erasing mode since that is what you were doing when you left.
I suppose I could set the pen as active when you start the app and retain the drawing/erasing mode when just multi tasking?

EDIT: I just noticed you have a tablet with Windows 8. :-O Cool stuff, how does Windows 8 work on that? I've only used it on a regular laptop. What about the battery life, does it last long?

glowwormccc
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Good. I will have a try. It sounds nice.
The Following User Says Thank You to glowwormccc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Timerever
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowwormccc View Post
Good. I will have a try. It sounds nice.
Thanks, let me know what you think after you gave it a good try. :)

KaYun
Old
Thanks Meter 1
A simple but useful app~
very gd!
The Following User Says Thank You to KaYun For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frakius
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hi works great in app, the live tile is a little wonky though, text gets cut off and moved up a lot of the time, ie if you write one word on a angle it puts it top left and cut off, or if you write 4 words underneath each other, can only see the bottom 2 the others have moved up (there is space below so room on the tile to display) other than that love it.

The Following User Says Thank You to frakius For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]