[rom] cm-x v1.3 [19-01-2012]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
-based on hero 246
-Dual Recovery and reboot to xRecovery/CWM
The usual things with other ROMs: wifi / bluetooth / usb / sensors / 3d / video / fmradio / camera / rooted / jit / zipaligned / app2sd /........
-Battery is not wasteful, but it's my opinion
-camera smoothly no interference
-overclock 748 mhz
-play the game smoothly because use module mddi
-addition of application
-required off-removal applications
-Quick Copy / Quick Paste
-Optimized ("smoothened") scrolling/flinging
-Center clock on status bar
-cwm not automatic on phone options
- Latest 2.1.1.A.0.6/2.1.1.C.0.0 SE firmware / Baseband: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015
- Unlocked bootloader
- I recommend to use nAa 7 kernel
big thank to
- Download the xxxx.zip from the release link that follows
- Backup your data
- Move the xxxx.zip to the root folder of your sdcard. Download the suggested Google Apps for CM7 from here (check http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/ if you want to experiment with other gapps versions)
- Unlock your bootloader. Check http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1254225 for a nice tutorial
- Flash the nAa kernel using Flashtool. To to this:
- Turn off your phone
- Start the Flashtool\X10FlashTool.exe and select Flash. Then select the E15_nAaxxx kernel firmware (this flashes both the kernel.sin and the loader.sin)
- Keep the back button pressed while connecting the usb cable. Flashtool should detect your phone and flash the kernel.
- Once done, disconnect the usb cable and power on the phone.
- Once the logo appears, press the back button repeatedly to enter CWM.
- Select 'backup and restore -> Backup'
- Select 'wipe data/factory reset' (RECOMMENDED)
- Flash the xxxx.zip. To do this, Select 'install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard' and select the xxxx.zip
- Flash gapps
- Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
-doixanh for modules
-andyx for modules
-frogy furnetal for framework and radio.apk
-rieken yuki for contributors
-and all of contributors