Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,750 Members 43,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DISCUSSION] CyanogenMod 9 Nightly Builds

Tip us?

escadrille07
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Viber now works on this build. . . Im so glad about this ROM's build 16 . . . Has anyone tried the recently uploaded (experimental) kernel by pawitp. . . Is it just me or there really is a considerable improvment on scrolling speed on launcher
. .
Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Sepharite
Old
Thanks Meter 31
What's the best kernel to work with this?

I find sometimes that the phone can be a little laggy when browsing, or even when exiting out of an app, the launcher (either Nova or Trebuchet) crashes forced to restart. Is that a common issue or is there an easy fix?

wojtg
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello, I'm on bild 16 with test kernel and quite often cannot answer the incoming call. The touch screen is not responding and only solution is to reboot the phone. Anyone else with this annoying bug? Also hide user ID feature is not working properly on stock dialer. I cannot make any call with this option enabled. Another issue- dialer is frequently hanging and force closing when dialing number. Is it just me with these bugs? Apart from that really great rom

Niallfitzy1
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Is the transition animations in rom toolbox safe to use in this rom? Just spotted em

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
My Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 (Broke in half in a car door now)
Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9300 Android Revolution HD

jonnyjb
Old
(Last edited by jonnyjb; 23rd February 2012 at 08:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 49
Default Voice Dial issues with bluetooth.

Hi,
I have been using Build 15 since it came out and its awesome. but i just noticed yesterday that Voice Dial is not working (unexpectedly stopped working) when i have it connected to my Bluetooth GPS, it just does redial if i use the voice call on my Garmin 1390t. I have re installed the gapps20120207 and the fixer.
Is this a known issue? I have looked through the Development Thread and couldn't find anything.
Please Help.
thank you.

deafened
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharite View Post
What's the best kernel to work with this?

I find sometimes that the phone can be a little laggy when browsing, or even when exiting out of an app, the launcher (either Nova or Trebuchet) crashes forced to restart. Is that a common issue or is there an easy fix?
I'm currently using Glitch v14 beta 5 with NSTools to control the CPU. Very smooth and no issues overclocked to 1200

jack197
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafened View Post
I'm currently using Glitch v14 beta 5 with NSTools to control the CPU. Very smooth and no issues overclocked to 1200
Kernel is a good but in my case I had lags and freezes ..... Each phone is a world

BenjaminX2
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I thought that, when I tried build 15, it restored my apps. Now, after using a different ROM, I tried build 16 and it did not restore my apps.

I that one purpose?

Benjamin

elduderin0
Old
(Last edited by elduderin0; 24th February 2012 at 11:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
i have installed the Build 16 on my Samsung GT i9000 and it is a really great work you did

I had pre installed the CM 7 Nightly Build 181 before and get a install error (000x13) dont write it down ;( sry, but then i rebooted the phone an the CM9 was applieng the Apps and everything works fine.

No Crashes No Lags and the biggest + Point is the Akku. With CM7 i had probs that my Akku was empty after 1 Day

The first charging process with CM 9 took a long time, dont know why but now the Handy is after 24 Hours @75% akku That is amazing

big thx for good work

Elduderin0

Tested:

Bluetooth Car connection works better then with every other Rom before
Gmail Kalender & Email syncs works
Email Exchange,Contacts & Calender works
Clock tested with Timer function works
Face Unlock did not really work, had to enter the Code everytime
ES Explorer works fine
Musik & Video works fine
External SD is showed @System but cannot find @Explorer

deafened
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack197 View Post
Kernel is a good but in my case I had lags and freezes ..... Each phone is a world
I agree. I know several people that can overclock to 1300 or 1400 with no issues, but I always have random reboots.

Whenever I've had lag issues, I usually blame it on something I did when updating. I generally just take the time to reinstall: ROM, Gapps, kernel. This has always fixed my issue.

Tags
bazinga, belgian horses on palm beer, cyanogenmod