[ROM][KERNEL][DMORE 3.6][GB][JW7][18 Nov] A Style ICS/JB - NEW DMORE ROM oc1200
20/11 Impressive: after just 4 days, 507 downloads for a old (good) Galaxy GT-i9000 GB ROM
Hi Everyone I'm here again for an update on a hold device with GingerBread Firmware
Why did I develop again on GingerBread Base Rom ?
Am i a mad ? Yes
After a year with Cyanogen Jellybean, I turned back with GB: I re-love the amoled bright screen, the stock Samnsung Camera performances, but above all , the low battery drain !!!
JW9 and JWB firmware have same performance of a JW7 GB galaxy s firmware , so i modified some DMORE 3.5 ROM bug and I added new customizations in JB/ICS Style.
Also I developed a new KErnel already included on this update (Thread here: link
NOTE: If you search a friendly beatiuful simple ROM , for our wifes
, probably this DMORE3.6 update is for you
The principal feature of my new work are principally as same of previous DMORE 3.5 ROM (link
but more friendly for a ICS / JB Style even if we are on a Samsung GingerBread base stock firmware.
The new addons on DMORE 3.6 ROM are:
Status bar Expanded:
- New feature: status bar expanded: added Setting shortcut
- JB style status bar expanded close handle (thanks post akash akya)
- JB style data (thanks post petrukgrinder)
- changed close tab icon style ICS
- update BusyBox v1.20.2
- data Traffic Meter on Status Bar (thanks Dzol Cp - link
- Lock screen pattern style ICS/JB ROms
- HOLO LAUNCHER 2.04 (C) Mobint (style ICS & JB )
- QuickPic.apk : a good Photogallery (removed stock gallery.apk; it was very slowly)
- ICS STYLE Progress bar and Sliders
- ASAP Gingerbread keyboard skinned for ICS (Thanks Ghost - link
- Porting some Ring tones and notifications tones from Cyanogen & Samsung S3 firmwares
FIXS from previous DMORE 3.5 ROM
- fix color white in dialer_tab_contact (Now white - before was grey)
- Phone.apk : Changed Calling End Bottom Color : now Red (before was White)
- DMORE.Kernel #ver03 oc 1200 Mhz
DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION
How to install?
You must have or coming from a previous Gingerbread Rom Base value pack
(JW5/6/7/8//9/B are good) with a kernel that comes with CWM (i.e. a DMORE Kernel, Semaphore, CF)
Copy DMORE 3.6 ROM .zip into sdcard
Reboot your phone in CWM recovery
Select Install Zip from SDCARD
Select DMORE 3.6 ROM .zip file
After installation, Reboot
- if you want convert RFS to EXT4 file table partition or come back , in my download link you can find two utils that done it
Simply download the zip file and execute it with CWM Recovery (Thanks to Chainfire)
- If you like adding data Traffic Meter on Status Bar install DMore3.6-SystemUI-traffic-view.zip with CWM recovery
DOWNLOAD LINK: ROM + UTILITY
Scrennshots: Album DMORE 3.6 Rom
** When someone--anyone--help you, give a THANK!
Phone: SAMSUNG Galaxy S GT-I9000 | DMORE.I9000.Kernel | ROM: DMORE.Rom
Tablet: Nexus 7 Google-Asus | ROM: default | KERNEL: DMORE.N7.Kernel