Post Reply

[MOD CM7] TimeScape,Bravia Engine and xLoud (Update)

OP saigetshu

saigetshu
13th December 2011, 04:44 AM   |  #1  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
This is not ROM, just some apps build in CWM package


This package include app based on SE Xperia
Like TimeScape, Xperia Launcher.
It's works for all CM7 base.




make nandroid backup first.

Timescape
1. Download Here
2. Boot into recovery mode
3. Mount /system
4. Flash it, and enjoy...
5. for additional build.prop find in /system


Mobile Bravia Engine
1. Download for Deodex ROM Here
2. Download for Odexed ROM Here
3. boot into recovery mode
4. mount /system
5. flash


xLoud
1. download Here
2. reboot into recovery
3. mount /system
4. flash


Thanks to :
All great Devs XDA


Here MIUI Music like walkman
Download
Install as normal apk. it's something wrong just put it to system /app using RE changes permission to rw-r-r , owners to 0-root both option and reboot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1323823020007.png
Views:	3375
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	815787   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1323823042914.png
Views:	2929
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	815788   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1323823952402.jpg
Views:	2746
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	815789  
Last edited by saigetshu; 20th March 2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Added lib's file
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2011, 05:56 AM   |  #2  
domnic79's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Panaji
Thanks Meter: 889
 
1,369 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Dis is like GC series by nims11. Damn! I should hv waited for 1 more day. Was using grif's 7.1 till yestrday. Anyway, thanks.

Sent from Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 using Jusada's awsum ICSunday2 + Slaidmod script.
Dont jus say thanks, use d 'THANKS' button. [XDA RULE]
13th December 2011, 05:59 AM   |  #3  
Taracair's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Is there any chance to get only xLoud option?
saigetshu
13th December 2011, 06:16 AM   |  #4  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taracair

Is there any chance to get only xLoud option?

I'm not sure. because I have tried and failed to get the option xLoud and Mobile Bravia Engine
saigetshu
13th December 2011, 06:23 AM   |  #5  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by domnic79

Dis is like GC series by nims11. Damn! I should hv waited for 1 more day. Was using grif's 7.1 till yestrday. Anyway, thanks.

Sent from Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 using Jusada's awsum ICSunday2 + Slaidmod script.
Dont jus say thanks, use d 'THANKS' button. [XDA RULE]

not too much, I just added a few applications and settings.
13th December 2011, 08:42 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Khon kaen
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by saigetshu

not too much, I just added a few applications and settings.

What do you do
saigetshu
13th December 2011, 11:16 AM   |  #7  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejavucry

What do you do

I just make a little change.
13th December 2011, 01:23 PM   |  #8  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 4,258
 
1,824 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
How many things are from my rom?
Btw setting,sytemui email and mms are not sony thing and from my rom so thats 100% not for all
except that all sony apps any one can share no prob

and xloud will harm voice quality badly instead of increase
Last edited by nims11; 13th December 2011 at 01:38 PM.
saigetshu
13th December 2011, 03:11 PM   |  #9  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nims11

How many things are from my rom?
Btw setting,sytemui email and mms are not sony thing and from my rom so thats 100% not for all
except that all sony apps any one can share no prob

and xloud will harm voice quality badly instead of increase

some apps like systemUi for making centered clock and support transparency, settings for making MBE and xLoud works on option, and I've made a new updater-script for CM7 Grif_07, 'cause in updater-script I add some script to remove some apps. I think won't work properly on another CM7 except CM7.1 Grif_07. how do you think?
13th December 2011, 03:19 PM   |  #10  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 4,258
 
1,824 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by saigetshu

some apps like systemUi for making centered clock and support transparency, settings for making MBE and xLoud works on option, and I've made a new updater-script for CM7 Grif_07, 'cause in updater-script I add some script to remove some apps. I think won't work properly on another CM7 except CM7.1 Grif_07. how do you think?

But that things not from sony
Anyway its should in apps and theme section
no matter
Last edited by nims11; 13th December 2011 at 03:24 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sga cm7 modxperia
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Ace S5830 Android Development by ThreadRank