Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 42,701 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New Navigon 4.1

Tip us?

b45ic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by magdan83 View Post
Hi,
Does anyone know how to set navigon to navigat to destination house number?
When i turn into the street it always says "you reached your destination street".
After entering the house number tip on the "enter key" (not the search button).

Milleniumalien
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've got a problem... I wan't to copy the new maps on my phone. I start "Windows Phone Power Tools" and connect with my phone (HTC HD2)..
In the tool I can show the installed Apps, but not launch the file browser... Everytime, I click on "file browser", the tool crash's...

What can I do?
Or can I use another tool to copy the maps to my phone?

marcobona
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milleniumalien View Post
I've got a problem... I wan't to copy the new maps on my phone. I start "Windows Phone Power Tools" and connect with my phone (HTC HD2)..
In the tool I can show the installed Apps, but not launch the file browser... Everytime, I click on "file browser", the tool crash's...

What can I do?
Or can I use another tool to copy the maps to my phone?

...have you XP installed on your computer? 'Cause Windows Phone Power Tools works fine only with Windows 7/Vista.

Milleniumalien
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcobona View Post
...have you XP installed on your computer? 'Cause Windows Phone Power Tools works fine only with Windows 7/Vista.
No, I have Windows 7 x64 Ultimate...

marcobona
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milleniumalien View Post
No, I have Windows 7 x64 Ultimate...
...so try uninstall/reinstall method, otherwise use this tool: Windows Phone Device Manager.

Bye
The Following User Says Thank You to marcobona For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Milleniumalien
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcobona View Post
...so try uninstall/reinstall method, otherwise use this tool: Windows Phone Device Manager.

Bye
Thank you...

A deinstallation of the Windows Phone Power Tools changed nothing... The Tool crashed again..

Then, I deinstalled Zune and Windows Phone SDK and installed it again... Now, it works fine :)

Fixo
Old
(Last edited by Fixo; 17th February 2012 at 10:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 21
Is there a way to costumize Navigon to have my native language and TTS voice (Portuguese)?

I have a Navigon PNA and all the needed files to do it, so, i only need some guidance first...

I got all the needed tools... i think...

on previous versions with content downloader i could do it but now i cant...

Anyone?

Cheers guys!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fixo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Frenk 19
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Where can I find the last Maps, Speedcams, Poi and Special NFS for Windows Phone (all updates)? thank you very much
The Following User Says Thank You to Frenk 19 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

elpinta25
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenk 19 View Post
Where can I find the last Maps, Speedcams, Poi and Special NFS for Windows Phone (all updates)? thank you very much
I think it is possible in Europe navigon version 4.1 is only updated to departure date of the application 4.1, we are waiting for new updates ... : (Because I also am interested.
The previous versions 4.0 and earlier as if they can update the maps, radar, etc. with no problems

Big Dunker
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello, my Omnia 7 shows since couple of days a new Update. Is there a new build, cuz the version is still 4.1