Post Reply

[APP] ICS Themed Mms.apk [UPDATE 12/27/11]

OP revo_65

16th December 2011, 12:41 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
586 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
OP updated!!
16th December 2011, 03:54 PM   |  #12  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,621
 
3,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Looks good revo!
16th December 2011, 04:36 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
586 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by spc_hicks09

Looks good revo!

thank ya!

10 char
16th December 2011, 06:48 PM   |  #14  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,621
 
3,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by revo_65

thank ya!

10 char

Very welcome sir! Clicked the thanks button as well!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk
16th December 2011, 07:46 PM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 156
 
1,645 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
I would say with the thread background being black:
1. Change the outline around that to black or grey
2. Change more of the thread stuff to black

Looks sexy btw
16th December 2011, 09:48 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
586 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haro912

I would say with the thread background being black:
1. Change the outline around that to black or grey
2. Change more of the thread stuff to black

Looks sexy btw

1. am working on a fix for this
2. this as well
3. also thinking about making bubbles just an outline

Might be awhile before another update, was having issues in windows so am setting up ubuntu but getting it all set up is kind of confusing
16th December 2011, 10:44 PM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 156
 
1,645 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by revo_65

1. am working on a fix for this
2. this as well
3. also thinking about making bubbles just an outline

Might be awhile before another update, was having issues in windows so am setting up ubuntu but getting it all set up is kind of confusing

Well I'll be on the IRC late at night so Just hit me up for any questions. Or you can email me @ haro912@gmail.com or set up a google chat. mt has Ubuntu set up already he will be really helpful too
18th December 2011, 04:56 PM   |  #18  
mission214's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Works great thank you. Just got my revo on black Friday ..previous phone was DX..love this phone and great community
18th December 2011, 05:31 PM   |  #19  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
586 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mission214

Works great thank you. Just got my revo on black Friday ..previous phone was DX..love this phone and great community

Thanks!

And OP UPDATED!!!
18th December 2011, 06:40 PM   |  #20  
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 156
 
1,645 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Looking good dude. Send button turned the ugly green when you push it though.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes