Download the APK Installer Here for "BIONIC, RAZR/MAXX and DROID 4"
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS: How to Safestrap
[ DOUBLE-CHECK you have the BIONIC/RAZR/DROID4 VERSION ]
- [12/29] (3.11) Allow use of custom updater-binary in .zip files for flashing on stock ROM (virtual slots still use prebuilt updater-binary in recovery).
- [12/29] (3.11) BUGFIX: Fixed fake flash error at the end of a .zip install. (No real error, .zip installs fine)
- [12/29] (3.10) Early support for booting custom ROMs on stock partitions.
- [12/29] (3.10) Enable flashing to stock ROM *BE CAREFUL -- NEW FEATURE -- STILL TESTING*
- After .zip installations, nandroid restore or system wipe on the stock ROM: the current Safestrap files are restored to the system partition (Doesn't include the APK in /data -- so if you're restoring an old backup, be sure to update the Safestrap APK)
- During the Safestrap files restore a check is done to be sure there are minimal files on /system to re-enter Safestrap
- [12/29] (3.10) New virtual system partitions will be 640mb (closer match to stock RAZR/D4)
- [12/27] (3.07) Bugfix: missed some changes in Safestrap 3.06
- [12/26] (3.06) Bugfix/Update for JB4.1 OTA for DroidRAZR (Non-JB devices can also use)