Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
1. Download Fastboot+ADB.zip
2. UNzip the file and copy the whole folder to C:\
3. Assuming the name of the Field u unzipped is "Fastboot+ADB", rename thsi folder to ADB (I only rename the folder for simplicity when enter the path in command promt) also do some reading on how to install ADB
4. Now go to Start> Run. enter CMD in RUN
5. that should open a command prompt defaulted to C:\ Documents and Settings \XXXX (your could have different path XXXX here is additional path)
6. Now in Command prompt change directory to ADB folder (if u renamed folder in step 3) or Fastboot+ADB(if u didnt rename folder in step 3)
you initial path would be C:\ Documents and Settings \XXXX (your could have different path XXXX here is additional path)
now change directory C:\ Documents and Settings \CD C:\ADB \tools (if u renamed folder in step 3) and hit enter
now change directory C:\ Documents and Settings \CD C:\Fastboot+ADB\tools(if u didnt rename folder in step 3) and Hit enter
7. now your path would be C:\ADB \tools
8. C:\ADB \tools fastboot.exe (hit enter, that should give some commands that u can use with fastboot ).
9.Copy the File Clockwork mod 126.96.36.199 recovery.img(rename this to recovery.img) and superuser7.zipon to root directory of the internal Streak 7
10. now get your streak into Fastboot mode (look at Setting up fastboot for Windows -XDA wiki)
11. Connect your streak to computer and type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (sample what it looks like i command prompt C:\ADB \tools fastboot.exe flash recovery recovery.img) and hit enter
12. u should some messages on your streak something like writing recover.img(the process dosent take no longer than 1 min MAX)
13. now open the SDcarf slot cover and do reset pushing into the pinhole next to SD card reader. teh streak will be turned off and with thsi your device should be CMW enabled
1. assuming your device is turned off, get the device into recover mode (see wiki how to get streak into recovery) and select update from update.zip(user volume rocker to navigate up and won and power button to select )
2. then after quick 2 secs that should give additional options (cant recall options as I don't have my streak with me right now) select the option where it says like Internal memory and navigate to update.zip and select the file. process would run for quick min or so and now once u see the process has complete select option to reboot device and that's it u are done.
Move this to Generic section, should not be in DEV
Last edited by jhogal1; 16th December 2011 at 03:19 AM.
Reason: Addtional INfo