Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,569 Members 44,387 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Preview] TSF Shell Pro

Tip us?

CCallahan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miquiztli View Post
yeah i got this uber launcher here let me show you all it can do... ( 30 minutes later ) sorry battery died... don't understand why that keeps happening i just charged it an hour ago...
Hard to say. Peeps said that about SPB Shell as well but battery life is just as good as stock launcher. I would think TSF would be right along the lines of any other mainstream launcher (lp, adw, etc).
CURRENT DEVICES
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
HTC Flyer
Asus Eee Pad Transformer

---------------------------------------------------
All Projects Currently On Hold

jarora24@gmail
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Really the best ui feel for android....

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

Miquiztli
Old
Thanks Meter 6
i just for see that a bunch of us will be playing with our phones and killing our batteries really quick. And of course we will want to show it off lol...

Scur827
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCallahan View Post
Hard to say. Peeps said that about SPB Shell as well but battery life is just as good as stock launcher. I would think TSF would be right along the lines of any other mainstream launcher (lp, adw, etc).
I used SPB for weeks. It is the biggest battery drain I've ever had on my phone. The day I stopped using it was the day my battery life came back up to normal. I still keep it to show off my phone every now and again, but I don't use it often, and keep it unistalled.

CCallahan
Old
(Last edited by CCallahan; 23rd December 2011 at 04:20 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scur827 View Post
I used SPB for weeks. It is the biggest battery drain I've ever had on my phone. The day I stopped using it was the day my battery life came back up to normal. I still keep it to show off my phone every now and again, but I don't use it often, and keep it unistalled.
Weird. My battery life between SPB and stock launcher is about the same. What was the last version you had installed? I do know the earlier builds of SPB were not near as good as these newer versions.
CURRENT DEVICES
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
HTC Flyer
Asus Eee Pad Transformer

MikeyLee
Old
Thanks Meter 544
Their sites are down. I wonder if perhaps they are getting ready for a launch...
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 NCB Galaxy S5 OS
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Stock DeOdexed and DeBloated
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Stock DeOdexed and DeBloated

www.facebook.com/spiritlevelmusic

jguevara4854
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Can't wait for release!! Hopefully ill be the first to buy!

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

dsims7_2000
Old
Thanks Meter 71
I will look at this when I get home, I just wanted to join this thread as to not forget. I have SPB 3D Shell and for as much as I like it, it has to go, they can keep the $14.99. Cute when I have 5 apps, now I have 60+, phone is slow, sometimes freezes complety............I like the look and feel, but functionallity is more important.

Samsung Galaxy Note II, stock, code name: "Cujo!" BoxWave Holster for protection!(siggy by DeedScreen)

CCallahan
Old
(Last edited by CCallahan; 27th December 2011 at 03:31 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 617
For those that haven't seen the updates, TSF posted on 12/23 that they are in the commissioning phase which includes adding new features and fixing things that were found broken in the beta trials. No release date posted yet but sounds like it could be soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsims7_2000 View Post
I will look at this when I get home, I just wanted to join this thread as to not forget. I have SPB 3D Shell and for as much as I like it, it has to go, they can keep the $14.99. Cute when I have 5 apps, now I have 60+, phone is slow, sometimes freezes complety............I like the look and feel, but functionallity is more important.
I must be lucky then cause I have way more than 60 apps on my phone and it runs smooth with SPB. Using the Supercharger script as well. Not sure if that has something to do with it.
CURRENT DEVICES
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
HTC Flyer
Asus Eee Pad Transformer

dsims7_2000
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCallahan View Post
I must be lucky then cause I have way more than 60 apps on my phone and it runs smooth with SPB. Using the Supercharger script as well. Not sure if that has something to do with it.
Supercharger script? Please school me? where/how do I get this?

I got pissed when trying to order pizza Friday night. Girl not only ordered pizza while I was still trying to get to the app, she got verification call back!!!

Samsung Galaxy Note II, stock, code name: "Cujo!" BoxWave Holster for protection!(siggy by DeedScreen)