Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,968 Members 43,043 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Recovery][ROM]CWM Recovery For HTC Evo Design 4G(Kingdom)

Tip us?

tonneychan
Old
(Last edited by tonneychan; 16th December 2011 at 12:21 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation [Recovery][ROM]CWM Recovery For HTC Evo Design 4G(Kingdom)

Rebuild from ClockWorkMod Recovery For HTC Evo Design 4G(Kingdom)

Need S-OFF

Enjoy

download:http://www.diypda.com/forum.php?mod=...ead&tid=472747

Other Build:

Rebuild from "Team Win Recovery Project" For HTC Evo Design 4G(Kingdom)

download:http://www.diypda.com/forum.php?mod=...ead&tid=473000

And the ROM download:

http://www.diypda.com/forum.php?mod=...ead&tid=473002
Attached Files
File Type: zip PH44IMG.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.47 MB, 2225 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tonneychan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

El Ha$on
Old
(Last edited by El Ha$on; 16th December 2011 at 04:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
how did you manage to get S-OFF???
If I helped you please press thanks

HTC Mogul>>>>>>>>HTC Touch PRO>>>>>>>>HTC Touch PRO2>>>>>>>>HTC EVO 4G>>>>>>>>HTC EVO Design 4G>>>>>>>>HTC EVO 3D>>>>>>>>HTC Rezound>>>>>>>>HTC Windows Phone 8X>>>>>>>>HTC Droid DNA>>>>>>>LG G2

LouZiffer
Old
(Last edited by LouZiffer; 17th December 2011 at 12:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 37
The Team Win Recovery Project download attached above flashes to recovery and boots fine on an HTC-unlocked and rooted EVO Design 4G. This is without having S-OFF. I haven't tested all of the features, but the USB storage toggle works as well as the basic menu functions.

(I'm assuming the comment above about needing S-OFF is specific to the CWM project.)

El Ha$on
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouZiffer View Post
The Team Win Recovery Project download attached above flashes to recovery and boots fine on an HTC-unlocked and rooted EVO Design 4G. This is without having S-OFF. I haven't tested all of the features, but the USB storage toggle works as well as the basic menu functions.
So thy would be a bootloader unlock from the htcdev website....right??

Sent from my ROOTED HTC Evo Design 4G.
If I helped you please press thanks

HTC Mogul>>>>>>>>HTC Touch PRO>>>>>>>>HTC Touch PRO2>>>>>>>>HTC EVO 4G>>>>>>>>HTC EVO Design 4G>>>>>>>>HTC EVO 3D>>>>>>>>HTC Rezound>>>>>>>>HTC Windows Phone 8X>>>>>>>>HTC Droid DNA>>>>>>>LG G2

LouZiffer
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Ha$on View Post
So thy would be a bootloader unlock from the htcdev website....right??
That's what has been done to the two phones I'm testing it on, yes. I don't have a locked phone to test, but I would think recovery is locked down on those.

frigid
Old
Thanks Meter 322

DONATE TO ME
Nice!

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

LouZiffer
Old
Thanks Meter 37
TonneyChan - It looks like only users with mobile service in China can log in to that forum and get the other two downloads (the ROM and CWM). Is it possible for you to host them elsewhere?

Mangani001
Old
(Last edited by Mangani001; 17th December 2011 at 05:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouZiffer View Post
That's what has been done to the two phones I'm testing it on, yes. I don't have a locked phone to test, but I would think recovery is locked down on those.
does not work on locked boot loader.. tries to reboot into the flashed recovery then goes into the triangle of death....
The Following User Says Thank You to Mangani001 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

grad061980
Old
Thanks Meter 42
The above recovery works on the htc hero s (exact phone as the evo design). Do installs/methods in this order: Root (2 scripts known to work), unlock bootloader tool from htcdev, then flash the ph44img file above from the boatloader & twrp recovery will be installed.

2fast4u88
Old
Thanks Meter 65
As grad said, I told him last night. Or should I say showed him that it works on the hero s. How ever since the op has to link to a **** site you can't register on for anything. Here is my cwm build working on the hero s and should be on the design.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9#post20444019
Official Cdma Desire_MiuiAndroid dev, among dev for several other devices. Need cwm for the Cdma Desire? Click Here Need cwm for the Htc Merge? Click Here S-off, supercid & sim unlock for the merge? Click Here Froyo Click Here Gingerbead Return merge to s-on? Click Here How about a teaser of cm7 on the merge? Click Here Need roms for any of the above or device on uscc? Or need help with one? Come ask away!! Click Here

Tags
kingdom heros recovery