Should work for:
Gogear Connect 3 8gb SA3CNT08
Gogear Connect 3 16gb SA3CNT16 (not tested. may need to edit drivers with proper device ids)
Now there are Pre-Rooted custom roms. look at the bottom of the post for a link to the guide.
this is 32 bit only at the moment
on the official Phillips support forum they stated that the developers wouldn't give out the adb drivers, so i used the method found on hikboys thread to make my own.
Now its an actual guide!
1. Put your Connect 3 into "Debug Mode"
- a. From the home screen, press the Menu button below the screen.
- b. Tap the Settings option.
- c. Choose Applications.
- d. Select Development.
- e. Check the box for USB Debugging to turn it on.
2. Plug in The USB cable
3. After the drivers install, uninstall them in the device manager
4. refresh the drivers and you will see device that says go gear connect
5. install the ADB driver, linked at the bottom of the page, for the go gear connect in the device manager
6. download the newest copy of super one-click from here
7. open super one-click and change the exploit drop down menu to "zergRush"
8. click on the root button and let it do its thing.
9. click OK on the popup to install busybox.
10. after that it may ask you to verify root, allow it to
11. you are now rooted. do a happy dance.
I Have Figured out how to unbrick and flash this device if you have Messed it up while having root privileges. this method can also be used to install custom roms once some are made. if people need the repair/flash method or wanna work on roms let me know in the comments and i will post the files and guides needed for it.
this guide is by mateo1212
Now there are pre-rooted custom roms check out the guide Here