Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,103 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Guide] Stuck in Hboot Read This

Tip us?

q995
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey, you exactly explained what my problem is and obviously solved for some cases. But unfortunately, links don't work due to idiocratic SOPA. Hence please review the links so we can solve our problems. Thanks in advance.

marsdta
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 455

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by q995 View Post
Hey, you exactly explained what my problem is and obviously solved for some cases. But unfortunately, links don't work due to idiocratic SOPA. Hence please review the links so we can solve our problems. Thanks in advance.
All links work, just don't use the megaupload links
The Following User Says Thank You to marsdta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

q995
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've tried everything that has explained but unfortunately it didn't work out for me.

Masterwebbit
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks..Very helpful, for noobs like me..

marsdta
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 455

DONATE TO ME
do too MultiUpload being down lately I uploaded mirrors to the pd98imgs. Please see second post

I also uploaded two WWE version the RUU for those that want them. Hopefully faster downloads than that on the filefactory link

GB Sense 2.1 2.50.405
http://depositfiles.com/files/2wlrviqhg

GB Sense 3.0 3.12.405
http://depositfiles.com/files/gsi0uoeu4

v3llr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Sorry For Being a Noob

Hi guys, my Desire HD was installing the update and i didnt think that it was doing anything so I pulled the battery, has not turned on since :/ although it is currently on charge and the orange light is on.
Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated,

Many thanks,
Sam

scaffman
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default tmobile help please

Please can anybody download t mobile ota update ? i need to flash the update zip file to my t mobile dhd because i have installed tmobile ruu and my phone wont boot it is stuck in t mobile boot loop i have no root and my hboot says
ACE PVT SHIP S-OFF RL.

I have an unbranded dhd but i dont know if i can install tmobile ruu on to it to download the tmobile ota update myself.. i have done this with my htc bravo's
one was virgin and the other was unbranded i was able to s-off the unbranded bravo using revolutionay.io and install virgin ruu on it and downloaded the ota zip file but didnt install it and copied it to my virgin bravo and installed the update can i do this with dhd ace ?

marsdta
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 455

DONATE TO ME
if you have supercid on the unbranded you can do that, though i dont think the ota will get you out of the bootloop. When you installed the tmo RUU it does take about 15 min to do its thing. did you give it enough time?

You could reflashing the Tmo ruu, but since your soff i would personally use the WWE version

Hunterdiver
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sorry Guys looking for some extra help, I was flashing a radio on GB and something went wrong... I am running a custom rom and am rooted with ENG s-off.

when I start i get a black scree for about 10-15 minutes, then I get a white screen with HTC on it and it vibrates for a good 5 minutes, then it goes to a white HTC screen with quietly good (or something similar) and eventually the phone will start.

I had ext4 CWM installed on it originally but I do not get any recovery options either in HTC or CWM.

I've tried using the instructions here with adb a recovery image to no avail.

The phone is currently 2.3.5 with HTC sense it was Android Revolution HD 6.3.2 by mike 1986.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterdiver View Post
Sorry Guys looking for some extra help, I was flashing a radio on GB and something went wrong... I am running a custom rom and am rooted with ENG s-off.

when I start i get a black scree for about 10-15 minutes, then I get a white screen with HTC on it and it vibrates for a good 5 minutes, then it goes to a white HTC screen with quietly good (or something similar) and eventually the phone will start.

I had ext4 CWM installed on it originally but I do not get any recovery options either in HTC or CWM.

I've tried using the instructions here with adb a recovery image to no avail.

The phone is currently 2.3.5 with HTC sense it was Android Revolution HD 6.3.2 by mike 1986.

Fixed it thanks ....
managed to solve the delay after booting by following these steps:
Q&A DHD Page 175 post 1749 lebsir

mrsaccess
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Hello! I have a Desire HD that is stuck at the Hboot, no recovery or anything.

I managed to flash some ROMs, either through Hboot or RUU but even then, the phone stays stuck at Hboot.

I tried many official ROMs and RUUs. The ones that can be flashed succesfully are the main zip from this thread (WWE Stock Rom) and the two Sense 3.0 WWE RUUs.

The update process seems to proceed fine, but at the end, when I reboot the device, it gives me 7 vibrations at the white HTC screen, then the screen goes black and stays stuck for ever (or at least for 2 hours).

I do not know much about the device, only that it had a custom rom and one day this happened.

If you have any suggestions or ideas, I'd be glad to hear. Even some generic (short) answers will do if you have any idea at all.

HTC service says that because of the custom software, the phone isn't anymore under warranty and they need to replace the motherboard.

Tags
dhd, fix, hboot, stuck