(Finally solved) How to prevent app from closing???

Search This thread

vishal24387

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 11, 2011
Solapur, Maharashtra
Yes guys...! Finally problem is solved guys. I got one paid app on market 'ram manager' which has special features to control ur ram. Especially it has option for multitasking with non killing apps. Means u can now multitask & still ur apps will run in background until you choose it to close. I have tested it since 1 hour. I have opened gallary, ucbrowser, opera mobile & go launcher (above mentioned every app is so much ram hungry app). And I am amazed that even after 1 hour all apps are still opened. Its really so amazing guys :) Really its a worth app.

Here is link of that app.

xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1305060

I am really fed up of this problem. I surf alot xda using opera. Opera mobile nearly take 30-40 mb ram. So for me I get nearly 130-140 mb free ram. But even though when I try to open some other apps then automatically android closes opera. So I have to reopen it. No problem in re-opening an app but then it start to load links which I have been surfing which really annoying me ::mad::
I want simple multi tasking like nokia which keep open every app until u choose it to close it. I am really impressed with multi tasking of nokia.

Can anybody provide a solution, app or script or anything which will KEEP APP IN OPEN STATE until I choose it to close it ?? I searched on net. I found same complaints on net related to android muti tasking...!!! I dont use any task killer app.

Last edited:

supergaijin

Jun 19, 2011
Honolulu
sorry problem is not browser. Problem is how android handles multi tasking. I just want that android should not close app without our permission like in nokia. But in android it close app without let u know.

try this. I don't know if it's only the paid version that allows exempting, but it's worth a shot. once you go into the processes, you can click the browser specifically and click to change it from "excluded (no)" to "excluded (yes)". this should make it exempt from android's method of memory recovery (not a task killer app)

loSconosciuto

Nov 21, 2011
Are you using this? Try disabling it and see what happens.

You can do it from terminal emulator:
Code:
su
chmod -x /system/etc/init.d/S95allinone
and if you want to re-enable it:
Code:
su
chmod +x /system/etc/init.d/S95allinone

(reboot your phone of course)

ggclanlord

Feb 11, 2011
Yes guys...! Finally problem is solved guys. I got one paid app on market 'ram manager' which has special features to control ur ram. Especially it has option for multitasking with non killing apps. Means u can now multitask & still ur apps will run in background until you choose it to close. I have tested it since 1 hour. I have opened gallary, ucbrowser, opera mobile & go launcher (above mentioned every app is so much ram hungry app). And I am amazed that even after 1 hour all apps are still opened. Its really so amazing guys :) Really its a worth app.

Thanks man. Just what i was looking for.

Reactions: alkit

Bill720

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 13, 2013
AT&T HTC One
Moto X Style (Pure)
Q

Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anyone actually found a solution to this problem? I've tried supercharger, minfree manager, RAM manager pro, and Galaxy Tuner. None have proven to be an actual solution to the problem that seems to be baked right in to the heart of all versions of Android after eclair.

Is this at all fixable?

bill

Reactions: starovdarkness

simratcs

Aug 31, 2012
i tried this with balance profile.seems good till now.
btw vishal whuch profile are u using ??

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app

Bill720

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 13, 2013
AT&T HTC One
Moto X Style (Pure)
xposed solution

So guys try using uc browser HD
:laugh:

Sorry I forgot to follow up, a solution has been found after many hours of searching: using the "Xposed app settings" add-in for the Xposed Framework will let you whitelist applications from Android's "banhammer of destruction" and it works particularly well on devices with little free ram.

b

Reactions: starovdarkness

Greight

Aug 11, 2012

I have j7 pro which is known for ram management issues and this did not help. In fact I believe these apps get kiled by android as well!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I am really fed up of this problem. I surf alot xda using opera. Opera mobile nearly take 30-40 mb ram. So for me I get nearly 130-140 mb free ram. But even though when I try to open some other apps then automatically android closes opera. So I have to reopen it. No problem in re-opening an app but then it start to load links which I have been surfing which really annoying me ::mad::
    I want simple multi tasking like nokia which keep open every app until u choose it to close it. I am really impressed with multi tasking of nokia.

Can anybody provide a solution, app or script or anything which will KEEP APP IN OPEN STATE until I choose it to close it ?? I searched on net. I found same complaints on net related to android muti tasking...!!! I dont use any task killer app.
    same problem with me too........I too surf xda using opera mobile and this happens wide me 2
    Use dolphin hd browser. Faster and better.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA App

Thanks man. Just what i was looking for.
    Q

Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anyone actually found a solution to this problem? I've tried supercharger, minfree manager, RAM manager pro, and Galaxy Tuner. None have proven to be an actual solution to the problem that seems to be baked right in to the heart of all versions of Android after eclair.

Is this at all fixable?

bill