Gta 3 game review + market fix
I was expecting overheating issues lag and crappy controls but no its runing smooth 0 lag and kind to the battery too. 30 mins of playing = 10% battery
The phone does get warm but nothing even close to high temps or overheating 38.4C after 30 mins O.O
This fixes market I hope.
1. Download the stock T-mobile rom from : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1308078
(Version doesn't matter)
2. Open the zip file go into the system folder and copy build.prop
3. Place the file somewhere on your sd card.(remember where)
4. Clear data from Settings > Applications > All > Market
5. Download and install ES File Explorer from the market
6. Launch ES File Explorer. Enable both Root Explorer and Mount File System under Settings > Root Settings..
7. Navigate to /system. Here you will find the build.prop file. Take a backup of it by copy-pasting it to your SD card.
8. Replace it with the one from step 3 (the one in /system)
9. Reboot & try to find the game in the market.
10. Let me know if it worked.