Originally Posted by ericcostes
I installed this fantastic rom broodromrc2 , then feamod kernel as explained at top of thread .
all works perfectly on my sgs+, thanks to Author !!!
Now want to install cranium V6 to optimize battery life.
Please can you describe what are steps to acheive it properly ?
thanks a lot
Hi. I hope you enjoy my rom. You can install cranium kernel by following the next steps:
1. Download one of the kernels from this page: http://sakindia123.prophecy.li/downl...um-rom-kernels
2. Put one those files on /sdcard/
3. Reboot the phone to recovery menu using the power menu.
4. When you are in CWM, go to install zip from sdcard
5. Choose install zip from internal sdcard
6. Choose the kernel file, install,
7. Reboot and you are done
Originally Posted by IanFox
Installed, looks nice!
Had backed up everything but appearantly didn't delete anything
Thanks. it seems that keeping your data is working in most cases
enjoy the rom.
Working on broodROM Configurator atm.
When you start the app you will get a check for the ROM version (can be turned off with parameter)
If the authentication succeeded you will get the Main GUI:
When clicking the install button from kernel part:
Run(@ScriptDir&"\src\pushkernel.bat "&Chr(34)&GUICtrlRead($kernel)&Chr(34)&" "&Chr(34)&$kernelfile&Chr(34))
Chr(34) = "
I'm trying to make the batch files as user friendly as possible, of course I cannot automate everything, like controlling CWM, but I have this solution:
title broodROM Configurator
echo Pushing %1
echo Make sure your phone has debugging mode enabled
cd /d %~dp0
echo Please connect your phone to continue...
echo Pushing %2 to sdcard.. Please wait
adb push "k/%2" "sdcard/%2"
echo Pushing %2 to sdcard done
echo Your phone will now reboot in CWM Recovery...
adb reboot recovery
echo When you are in CWM Recovery:
echo 1. Scroll to "Install zip from sdcard", Press the menu button
echo 2. Scroll to "Choose zip from internal sdcard", Press the menu button
echo 3. Now search for the %2 file and press the menu
echo button to install the kernel
echo 4. Choose reboot system now
echo Controls for CWM:
echo - Scroll in menu ( vol - , vol + )
echo - Choose ( menu button, the left one )
echo - Return ( back button, the right one )
(also first a check, it will only continue if the phone is connected)
(if the phone is connected)
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
AOSP v4.4.2 (KVT49L) from source for I9505
- Cleanest ROM available for i9505. along with up-to-date stock kernel, also forms a perfect base for ROM developers.
Galaxy S4 Glove Mode App
- Do you want the Glove Mode of the S4 but your ROM doesn't support it? Use this app to enable/disable it easily.
Proprietary Lib Cleaner
/ Silent proprietary libs
/ Live Thermal Monitor
/ GIT Conflict Fixer
broodROM KitKat "Aiming for perfection"
- Custom ROM with really high standards, more info soon, Target devices: All popular new-generation smartphones (mainly Samsung)
For sources you can visit my Github
. Or take a look at all my projects