Hello, well, I won't say that i didn't had this idea by reading the Leedroid post, I found that it was a good idea
My name is Lucas, I'm french, and 18 (Birthday 18 of November!). I just begun Android works with my HTC Desire, that was my first real Android phone.
At the begining, I was a real, iOS fan. I was dumb .
Android Cooking is a passion, a passion that I want to share, with you, XDA-Dev Users.
On My Desire (Not HD), I was kinda "Lol, yeh, I have to admit that Android is kinda cool" So, Now, my SGS2 Is sooo FAST!
I was first, modifying roms, for myself.
I've worked on, Ultimate droid first, then, moved to CM.
And, now, I'm working on solid Cyanogen MOD 7.1.
But After all, CM7 is not longer updated and kang updates are terrible. SO NOW IT'S OXYG3N
What I'm doing is not compilating work etc...
I'm just unbloating those roms, pushing some nice cool ui, and tweakin', a lot really a lot of tweakin'.
BTW, This little presentation is over now. If you want to know more about me, or about what I'm doing, if I can help you or what ever,
Feel free to PM Me.
This rom is for Daily USE. But, if you check my signature, you see what it can do with some overclocking . And Siyah Kernel
Modified SystemUI, Framework, Phone, Contact, Fonts (Helvetica Neue like ), Launcher (Gingerbread Launcher with custom Wallpapers ), VOLUME FIX Better to use Siyah Kernel For Speed and benchs.
- Mixed UI ( Some Pngs from Ultimate Droid Roms, (With some cool themes inside Theme chooser apps ))
- Better battery life & smoothness
- Fully deoxed and zipaligned
- Rooted and latest SU
- Extended power menu
- Apps and framework optimized and themed
- A lot of hours of PNG edit
- HeadSet Volume FIX. Ready to blow your EARS?
- /!\ FULLY TOUCH RECOVERY /!\ Added:
-HTC IME V27 Custom
-All stated above + ICS ringtones...
- Many, many, many things. That why that ROM is so fast, you know
-Hum, The HTC IME Mod may Crash the 1st time you will boot. Btw, It won't never do it.
For those having FCs with camcorder, please move all video files/photos from DCIM folder if you had taken any on Samsung firmware, or just rename that folder and CM7 camera app will generate a new one, restart and it'll work.
Originally Posted by shrayv
1. Wipe data, cache and dalvik cache
2. Go to mounts and storage and format system
3. Flash Zip
- AdamG, Man you're the one !
- Lord Clockan (DHD Section)
- AlienMind (DHD Section)
- BlackDroid For ultimate droid.
- Many People here from XDA.
- Buzzboy, man you're here from the start !
- Netchip, Yes, you did it. Touch Recovery.
- Ocmylife (H² Familly )
Contact info :
- Twitter : Paradoxxx_1337
- Private Messages
- My E-mail : Paradoxxx1337@gmail.com
- You Can buy me a beer: firstname.lastname@example.org !
- Or, at least, Press the little button at the bottom of my post, you know, there is something written on it, yeh, now you see it, "Thanks"
The Following 110 Users Say Thank You to Paradoxxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Wallpaper Pack (Really Dark )
New UI. 224 pngs modified, for now.
UI Fix ( Yes, the battery is fixed )
New wifi Icon.
TOUCH RECOVERY FROM KOUSH ! Fully integrated and working. Good job @netchiptl !!
Corrected all UI. Should be perfect white/black.
New Default wallpaper.
ICS Transition, incase you enable them.
And, many, many more I don't remember.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Paradoxxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Do you find yourself obsessively jumping from ROM to ROM? And do you hate having to restore a full … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?