Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 39,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CM7] Neutrino ROM V2.9 V3.00b1 [24/02]

Tip us?

rknight68
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Default ring tone

I'm using ringtone maker to create ringtones from my stored music files. This works great for me, and I know who's calling before I even look (set several personalized ring tones for a few callers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowed87 View Post
I have this issue too, no solution so far, except put a very very long ringtone

Atrix Neutrino ROM v2.2 with LS-HDMI Mirroring
LapDock
CarDock
HD Dock
NookColor - Dual Boot 1.2/CM7 -She's Dead
HTC Evo View - Stock HC

fkvx
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeras View Post
This is my setup, I have all of the add ons installed and the battery life is excellent.
wifi on, data off.
Whoa. I had the same setup, with only a few addons, and my battery life was never close to that. With light usage, the most I could get was a day. I'll keep tweaking and see what I can do I also just got the new faux024 kernel last night, we'll see how it performs.

Always_Jonezen
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious544d View Post
Try removing SetCPU sleep profiles.
I don't use setcpu but I do use system tuner pro but I do not have any sleep policy set up it is set for no change besides it happens while the phone is awake.
Hit the Thanks button if I have helped Always_Jonezen

Notorious544d
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2381

DONATE TO ME
I've started looking into Weekly #7, and there are barely any changes. This means that I may make an update .zip instead of a full new update - which is good news for you lot I guess

-=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--
If you like my work, kindly hit the 'thanks' button.
And if you're really kind, consider a small donation by hitting the smiley below.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Notorious544d For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jack'O
Old
Thanks Meter 499
Quote:
I've started looking into Weekly #7, and there are barely any changes. This means that I may make an update .zip instead of a full new update - which is good news for you lot I guess
Sure, that's great!
What about the issue with Faux 024 and USB automount?

Notorious544d
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2381

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack'O View Post
Sure, that's great!
What about the issue with Faux 024 and USB automount?
I may stick with 023 kernel until the issue is fixed.

-=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--
If you like my work, kindly hit the 'thanks' button.
And if you're really kind, consider a small donation by hitting the smiley below.

The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious544d For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MyronJ906
Old
Thanks Meter 193
Quote:
but the same issue is in the 023 kernel from my understanding. With the issue there in both, it makes just as much sense to update to the latest.

Not that it really matters since users can flash whichever they please regardless.

But I think the ONLY kernel that has the USB automounting is the one included with Weekly 7
The Following User Says Thank You to MyronJ906 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

live4nyy
Old
Thanks Meter 419
I have an unrelated question. I'm currently using V2.2 and I installed the TTS & Lang. add-on (when it was still one zip) which I noticed had a "SystemUI.apk" in it. I was thinking about flashing the "right-side clock" add-on but realized that had a "SystemUI.apk" file as well. Would that effect the TTS & Lang. add-on I had already flashed?

Quote:

Current Device(s): Google Nexus 4 - Asus TF300T

Previous Devices: AT&T Galaxy S3 - Nexus 7 - Google Galaxy Nexus - AT&T One X - AT&T Galaxy Note - Samsung Skyrocket - AT&T Atrix 4G - Samsung Focus - HTC Inspire - Blackberry Torch - iPhone 4 - HTC Legend - Google/HTC Nexus One - Motorola Backflip - iPhone 3GS - iPhone 3G - iPhone 2G - AT&T Moto Q - T-Mobile Sideick EX - T-Mobile Shadow

mtoloko
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I don't know why, but after install the neutrino v2.2 my phone do not boot and still at boot screen with ( M ) Dual Core .... I did all wipe and after flash the rom. I was using CM7 before.

Anybody know what's happen!?

Thanks!

live4nyy
Old
Thanks Meter 419
Pull battery and reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoloko View Post
I don't know why, but after install the neutrino v2.2 my phone do not boot and still at boot screen with ( M ) Dual Core .... I did all wipe and after flash the rom. I was using CM7 before.

Anybody know what's happen!?

Thanks!

Current Device(s): Google Nexus 4 - Asus TF300T

Previous Devices: AT&T Galaxy S3 - Nexus 7 - Google Galaxy Nexus - AT&T One X - AT&T Galaxy Note - Samsung Skyrocket - AT&T Atrix 4G - Samsung Focus - HTC Inspire - Blackberry Torch - iPhone 4 - HTC Legend - Google/HTC Nexus One - Motorola Backflip - iPhone 3GS - iPhone 3G - iPhone 2G - AT&T Moto Q - T-Mobile Sideick EX - T-Mobile Shadow

Tags
cm7, cyanogenmod, gingerbread, neutrino, rom