5,600,292 Members 35,926 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CM7] Neutrino ROM V2.9 V3.00b1 [24/02]

Tip us?

Frustratez
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I flashed the rom via romracer and now its just flashing Neutrino ROM on boot whats a fix ?

Jack'O
Old
Thanks Meter 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frustratez View Post
I flashed the rom via romracer and now its just flashing Neutrino ROM on boot whats a fix ?
You're still on boot logo?
Try to pull out the battery and then replace it back and reboot.

Frustratez
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack'O View Post
You're still on boot logo?
Try to pull out the battery and then replace it back and reboot.
Fixed! I tried the battery method and nothing... Then i went into cwm and factory reset and now it works ! Ill report back with some good comments about this ROM here in a bit! This is my first ROM for ATRIX. I came from a SGS Captivate.

Jack'O
Old
Thanks Meter 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frustratez View Post
Fixed! I tried the battery method and nothing... Then i went into cwm and factory reset and now it works ! Ill report back with some good comments about this ROM here in a bit! This is my first ROM for ATRIX. I came from a SGS Captivate.
Factory reset is not recommended after installation of this ROM, you might have some problems, most frequent in this case, losing keyboard.
If will appen, follow the install instructions at firs post.
Good luk and welcom here.

Frustratez
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Now my problem is ... it says my internal storage is 1.90 gigs? and my other storage is 10 gigs... then when i try to download stuff it says i need a SD card? I dont have a external SD Card? what do i do?

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack'O View Post
Factory reset is not recommended after installation of this ROM, you might have some problems, most frequent in this case, losing keyboard.
If will appen, follow the instructions at firs post.
Good luk and welcom here.
sd card problems now

Randomverll
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Did you switch internal and external storage after first boot in cyanogenmod settings? (Cyanogenmod settings>application>use internal storage)

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

JuanDaDon86
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I have the same problem with internal storage and my ram is like around 500 MB should I flash the ramfix?

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

Ilkinansr92
Old
Thanks Meter 410

DONATE TO ME
Well i would just like to report that i flashed Morrisoft Gen V0.7 which also runs with
Faux's 0.2.4r2 Kernel and i lost 1% battery over 2 hours while phone was off. So something that was removed or added to 2.5ee is causing the drain.

mudd_cat23
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I have a quick question do i have to wipe data before putting 2.5 on it or can i flash it on top of 2.2. Trying to save time on doing the whole restore and everything. and getting my phone set back up the way i have it now

Ilkinansr92
Old
Thanks Meter 410

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudd_cat23 View Post
I have a quick question do i have to wipe data before putting 2.5 on it or can i flash it on top of 2.2. Trying to save time on doing the whole restore and everything. and getting my phone set back up the way i have it now
well i got stuck on bootloop from flashing 2.5 from 2.1 without a wipe so i would recommend you do to.

Tags
cm7, cyanogenmod, gingerbread, neutrino, rom