Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,395 Members 46,964 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Inc-Classic Evo4G Port v1.3 1/4/12

Tip us?

donnyp1
Old
Thanks Meter 486
Ok, very fast and slick looking rom. 3 issues though on short notice. No wifi connecting, no music on emmc, and the wierd one, no visible rosie. It works, but i cant see it. I remapped buttons and that works. This is a really slick looking rom, unfortunatly, i really use wifi an emmc alot. Im gunna try tinys kernel and see what happens.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

MicroMod777
Old
(Last edited by MicroMod777; 20th December 2011 at 04:01 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1914

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryfolk07 View Post
I know this is beta and you're all working on it, but is there a flashable for a 4x app drawer? The 5x is just too cluttered for me.

Overall though, I must say, this ROM is very nice. The clock and Rosie are stunning. Built in screen capture too! Thank you.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Not sure if there's a 4x drawer. Need to check original dev's work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyp1 View Post
Im gunna flash this now

Sweet!

Quote:
Ok, very fast and slick looking rom. 3 issues though on short notice. No wifi connecting, no music on emmc, and the wierd one, no visible rosie. It works, but i cant see it. I remapped buttons and that works. This is a really slick looking rom, unfortunatly, i really use wifi an emmc alot. Im gunna try tinys kernel and see what happens.

Orig. Dev did ghost rosie. It was his style. I got wifi fixed now but youtube won't play on 3G still. Will check emmc music next for next update test.

countryfolk07
Old
Thanks Meter 289

DONATE TO ME
I tried the 4 column app drawer from Tommies thread. It didn't work. Unless I'm not using zipthemer right. I'm no novice, but everyone makes mistakes.

donnyp1
Old
Thanks Meter 486
No difference with tinys. You get wifi n emmc ironed out and this rom is a winner. I could care less about youtube. This rom is slick. Onevother thing, it motored thru the battery, dont know why

MicroMod777
Old
Thanks Meter 1914

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I tried the 4 column app drawer from Tommies thread. It didn't work. Unless I'm not using zipthemer right. I'm no novice, but everyone makes mistakes.

Wont work probably cause the system/app is in data/system.app to make it work on Inc.

MicroMod777
Old
Thanks Meter 1914

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
No difference with tinys. You get wifi n emmc ironed out and this rom is a winner. I could care less about youtube. This rom is slick. Onevother thing, it motored thru the battery, dont know why

You need to play with moble networks n setting under wifi n networks.

gatormark08
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
I know this is beta and you're all working on it, but is there a flashable for a 4x app drawer? The 5x is just too cluttered for me.

Overall though, I must say, this ROM is very nice. The clock and Rosie are stunning. Built in screen capture too! Thank you.

look at the base of the rom, you should be able to find an evo flashable 4x app drawer, like micro said, apps is now system.app so you might have to use rootexplorer to make the change (unless you want to edit updater for flashable)

Quote:

for music on emmc try doubletwist. i've done a couple personal ports, and every time emmc was broken, double twsit let me listen to music on emmc (go figure) wifi will still be kernel related, if i get time tomorrow (today) i'll look into trying to help out @micro (if you want it, just pm me or gtalk markhoj08@gmail)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroMod777 View Post
Thanks Gatormark, seems your boot.img is what did the trick for wifi to lock in very fast! What boot.img you use? Even Youtube works only now under wifi, but under 3g, youtube gives error of can't connect to server. Whats odd is that everything else works under 3G except Youtube now! Any idea's?

BTW, I did put all I could from your build.prop. For your EMMC fix look at my build.prop. I had the opposite where camera would not save to SD card, but added stuff in build.prop for fix.

I tried switching the apns.xml file to see if it would help playing youtube in 3g, but seems it didn't do anything. ROM worked the same. Anything else you think? Thanks
boot.img is one of wildstang83's (not positive, but i want to say it was from pure speed 7)

Quote:

sometimes the leak kernel from a while ago (the one that's in inc supra rom) fixes some broken things, such as wifi. might be worth pulling boot.img from that and putting it into your zip. (just a thought, it's worked for me)

countryfolk07
Old
(Last edited by countryfolk07; 20th December 2011 at 06:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 289

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormark08 View Post
look at the base of the rom, you should be able to find an evo flashable 4x app drawer, like micro said, apps is now system.app so you might have to use rootexplorer to make the change (unless you want to edit updater for flashable)
Thanks to both of you. I just figured zipthemer would do the update.zip properly since I had to use an update script from my phone. I guess I was wrong. I just pushed with adb, and all is good now. I can see my apps now. Lol. Thank you again. Can't wait to get wifi fix. This is very nice for sense 1.0

Edit: I noticed a little bug, not sure if it's ROM related or because it's Sprint base. I don't have google maps navigation. I have maps but not the navigation icon. Anyone else have this? Also GPS isn't working. I used GPS toolbox and it says not enabled in settings, which it is.

MicroMod777
Old
(Last edited by MicroMod777; 20th December 2011 at 08:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1914

DONATE TO ME
New beta. Full wipe n wipe systm. Wifi fixed n can now flash tommys mods. Thanks gatormark! Emmc won't mout on PC.

http://dev-host.org/amshz1wgbnmc/Inc...-v1.0-beta.zip

MicroMod777
Old
Thanks Meter 1914

DONATE TO ME
All Classic Tommy Mods can be found here:
Classic Mods