Motoactv

OP BigNas76

3rd February 2012, 09:32 AM   |  #551  
Thanks Meter: 0

43 posts
More
I thank everyone very much for the great work, I had a layman but all thanks to you I finally successfully put into operation . But I have a question or request , I would like notification from a connected smartphone ( gmail or anymail , not working properly call , etc) , you can not edit this also ?
thx and sorry for my very bad english :)
3rd February 2012, 09:40 AM   |  #552  
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 113

894 posts
More
Have you tried the hacked apk for the Galaxy Nexus? What phone model are you using?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
3rd February 2012, 11:05 AM   |  #553  

43 posts
More
I have Samsung Galaxy Note . SMS and calendar is O.K.,recevied call is not function notifiticaton :(
3rd February 2012, 01:35 PM   |  #554  
Mililani, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 29

94 posts
More
I thought the Battery code sequence that worked for me involved Power+Music but I could be mistaken. There was a lot of swearing involved, LOL!

My ADB command wasnt "ADB stop", I typed out the full command. I abbreviated it for the post.

Gapps was just a stab in the dark. I had no expectation of it really working. My previous attempt resulted in cert auth failures when trying to load the individual apks vs installing the entire zip via recovery. Less FC's than before but still present. Oh well.

mounting the SD via recovery...yea or nea?
Last edited by Itslame; 3rd February 2012 at 01:39 PM.
3rd February 2012, 01:36 PM   |  #555  
Jersey Shore
Thanks Meter: 35

201 posts
has anyone gotten my tracks, gps essentials or other gps running apps to install? I keep getting a 'not installed' error. I looked back on previous posts as some others ran into this issue but with no response. Only one I've got to install is allsports gps which is decent but you have to set the density to 80 or so.
3rd February 2012, 01:52 PM   |  #556  

3 posts
iPhone compatible?
Is there any possibility to connect to the iPhone?

Thanks in advance,

Pat
3rd February 2012, 02:15 PM   |  #557  
Flag League City, TX
Thanks Meter: 107

131 posts
Donate to Me
More
The majority of the bounty has been paid, but there are still close to half that haven't paid their portion of the bounty they put up. If you put money towards the custom recovery, please donate to utkanos by clicking on the "Donate to me" button on one of his posts. Please let me know when you have paid so that I can mark you off the list.
3rd February 2012, 04:34 PM   |  #558  
Thanks Meter: 5

60 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerb777

has anyone gotten my tracks, gps essentials or other gps running apps to install? I keep getting a 'not installed' error. I looked back on previous posts as some others ran into this issue but with no response. Only one I've got to install is allsports gps which is decent but you have to set the density to 80 or so.

I got the same problem with same programmes
wish someone could help
3rd February 2012, 05:06 PM   |  #559  
Jersey Shore
Thanks Meter: 35

201 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatadxb

I got the same problem with same programmes
wish someone could help

I wonder if its because of a missing app its associated with (even though gmaps is installed) or a 3g data connection. I believe all these other apps work off of gmaps while allsports gps uses its own maps, works offline with no data needed and installs fine.
4th February 2012, 12:41 AM   |  #560  
Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 5

21 posts
This may sound dumb but...
Forgive my android ignorance, and I'm glad we have a custom recovery, but can someone explain just what having recovery actually does for us??? Clearly it has value since so many asked for it and there was a bounty and all, but I have no understanding of what having the recovery now actually gives us...

Tom

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread