Motoactv

6th February 2012, 08:18 AM   |  #601  
Thanks Meter: 244

822 posts
More
[QUOTE=ClearD;22221076]Hmm... I think for me, it was 03 - Mod menu, then 06 - Remap buttons, then I use the 09 button combination... I'm not sure why that shows up. I have the 1.0 version, not the 1.2 version though... you might PM jay and see if there is a bug in the code with the latest version?

EDIT: Just had 2nd confirmation, we'll be removing zergrush from the root. Yda was entirely right, wade didn't need superoneclick or zergrush at all. This will have major major bonuses to the next root tool, as it'll now be friendlier to antivirus, and also won't require anyone to unplug anything during the process.

This is awesome cant wait to check out the new tool !

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
6th February 2012, 11:59 AM   |  #602  
Thanks Meter: 54

204 posts
Glad it was useful.

But I'm out of the game for now, my device is fscked; it keeps rebooting into fastboot. RMA time, and fingers-crossed they'll be kind to an international purchaser...
6th February 2012, 12:35 PM   |  #603  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 184

463 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearD

Hmm... I think for me, it was 03 - Mod menu, then 06 - Remap buttons, then I use the 09 button combination... I'm not sure why that shows up. I have the 1.0 version, not the 1.2 version though... you might PM jay and see if there is a bug in the code with the latest version?

EDIT: Just had 2nd confirmation, we'll be removing zergrush from the root. Yda was entirely right, wade didn't need superoneclick or zergrush at all. This will have major major bonuses to the next root tool, as it'll now be friendlier to antivirus, and also won't require anyone to unplug anything during the process.

I have tried both 1.0 and 1.2 with the same result. I opened up the batch file in notepad+ and the scripts look right...
I guess I'll try doing it the old fashioned way
6th February 2012, 01:54 PM   |  #604  
Thanks Meter: 11

78 posts
Question
So at this point, is there any way to update to the newest release if we've already modded?
6th February 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #605  
Thanks Meter: 244

822 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan1987

I have tried both 1.0 and 1.2 with the same result. I opened up the batch file in notepad+ and the scripts look right...
I guess I'll try doing it the old fashioned way

Have you tried to completely turn off the motoactv then run the bat h script?.... Also at the menu selection use "0" before any number you choose as in option 4 do 04

The Following User Says Thank You to NORCALkID For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2012, 05:14 PM   |  #606  
Flag Atlanta

463 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORCALkID

Have you tried to completely turn off the motoactv then run the bat h script?.... Also at the menu selection use "0" before any number you choose as in option 4 do 04

Holy crap Im a moron That was it. Sorry, im so used to the kitchen menu....
color me a retard
6th February 2012, 06:30 PM   |  #607  
Flag League City, TX
Thanks Meter: 107

131 posts
Donate to Me
More
Menus with less than 10 options need to be preceded by a "0". So Backup would be "01", not"1".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay4255 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2012, 07:13 PM   |  #608  
Recognized Developer
Flag Gallipolis
Thanks Meter: 1,227

3,005 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ydaraishy

Glad it was useful.

But I'm out of the game for now, my device is fscked; it keeps rebooting into fastboot. RMA time, and fingers-crossed they'll be kind to an international purchaser...

Have you tried letting it sit for a while, then press just the power button? I think that's how mine got out of that cycle, I had to let it cool down on a heat sink, unplugged from the comp, then pressed power and it turned on from fastboot... Don't know why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynticeLX

So at this point, is there any way to update to the newest release if we've already modded?

We're working on that
6th February 2012, 07:33 PM   |  #609  
Thanks Meter: 156

159 posts
Donate to Me
Just so everyone knows, (if I have any say and/or control over this) update.zips will not be released until recovery is finished with adb support.
The Following User Says Thank You to CEnnis91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2012, 07:40 PM   |  #610  
Flag Atlanta

463 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay4255

Menus with less than 10 options need to be preceded by a "0". So Backup would be "01", not"1".

Thanks jay... Now I feel even more like a retard. lol

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread