Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,714 Members 41,434 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Motoactv

Tip us?

NORCALkID
Old
Thanks Meter 244
[QUOTE=ClearD;22221076]Hmm... I think for me, it was 03 - Mod menu, then 06 - Remap buttons, then I use the 09 button combination... I'm not sure why that shows up. I have the 1.0 version, not the 1.2 version though... you might PM jay and see if there is a bug in the code with the latest version?

EDIT: Just had 2nd confirmation, we'll be removing zergrush from the root. Yda was entirely right, wade didn't need superoneclick or zergrush at all. This will have major major bonuses to the next root tool, as it'll now be friendlier to antivirus, and also won't require anyone to unplug anything during the process.

This is awesome cant wait to check out the new tool !

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

ydaraishy
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Glad it was useful.

But I'm out of the game for now, my device is fscked; it keeps rebooting into fastboot. RMA time, and fingers-crossed they'll be kind to an international purchaser...

spartan1987
Old
Thanks Meter 184

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearD View Post
Hmm... I think for me, it was 03 - Mod menu, then 06 - Remap buttons, then I use the 09 button combination... I'm not sure why that shows up. I have the 1.0 version, not the 1.2 version though... you might PM jay and see if there is a bug in the code with the latest version?

EDIT: Just had 2nd confirmation, we'll be removing zergrush from the root. Yda was entirely right, wade didn't need superoneclick or zergrush at all. This will have major major bonuses to the next root tool, as it'll now be friendlier to antivirus, and also won't require anyone to unplug anything during the process.
I have tried both 1.0 and 1.2 with the same result. I opened up the batch file in notepad+ and the scripts look right...
I guess I'll try doing it the old fashioned way

Phone: Galaxy Note II (CypherROM-N2-Alpha-14)
Tablet: Asus Nexus 7 8GB (CM10)
Watch: Motorola MotoACTV(Stock/Rooted)

Try out my ROM: CypherROM for HTC Evo View 4G

MynticeLX
Old
Thanks Meter 11
So at this point, is there any way to update to the newest release if we've already modded?

NORCALkID
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan1987 View Post
I have tried both 1.0 and 1.2 with the same result. I opened up the batch file in notepad+ and the scripts look right...
I guess I'll try doing it the old fashioned way
Have you tried to completely turn off the motoactv then run the bat h script?.... Also at the menu selection use "0" before any number you choose as in option 4 do 04

The Following User Says Thank You to NORCALkID For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spartan1987
Old
Thanks Meter 184

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORCALkID View Post
Have you tried to completely turn off the motoactv then run the bat h script?.... Also at the menu selection use "0" before any number you choose as in option 4 do 04

Holy crap Im a moron That was it. Sorry, im so used to the kitchen menu....
color me a retard

Jay4255
Old
Thanks Meter 107

DONATE TO ME
Menus with less than 10 options need to be preceded by a "0". So Backup would be "01", not"1".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay4255 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ClearD
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1154

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ydaraishy View Post
Glad it was useful.

But I'm out of the game for now, my device is fscked; it keeps rebooting into fastboot. RMA time, and fingers-crossed they'll be kind to an international purchaser...
Have you tried letting it sit for a while, then press just the power button? I think that's how mine got out of that cycle, I had to let it cool down on a heat sink, unplugged from the comp, then pressed power and it turned on from fastboot... Don't know why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynticeLX View Post
So at this point, is there any way to update to the newest release if we've already modded?
We're working on that
Phone: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3
Phone ROM: ClearDroid-BD SGS3 1.1.1 B Stable
Watch: Motorola MotoACTV
Watch ROM: ClearDroid 1.1.9 T5
PLEASE OVERCLOCK RESPONSIBLY:
"You mean I might break my car by driving it 140 mph all the time?
It's on the speedometer, so it has to be ok, right?" -bdaman80

.: If I help you, click "Thanks" to let me know! :.
USE THE SEARCH BUTTON BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

CEnnis91
Old
Thanks Meter 154

DONATE TO ME
Just so everyone knows, (if I have any say and/or control over this) update.zips will not be released until recovery is finished with adb support.
The Following User Says Thank You to CEnnis91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spartan1987
Old
Thanks Meter 184

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay4255 View Post
Menus with less than 10 options need to be preceded by a "0". So Backup would be "01", not"1".
Thanks jay... Now I feel even more like a retard. lol