5,599,977 Members 44,967 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Motoactv

Tip us?

freesoftware
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am having a weird issue. I can't install any custom apk. Previously rooted with easy modder 1.0 and installed PackageInstaller.apk. Following which installing custom apk is working. Recently I reroot with easy modder 1.2 to get custom recovery, reinstalled PackageInstaller.apk and all custom apk failed to install. Try installing custom apk from root explorer and easy modder 1.2 give an error of "out of space". I have about 30mb left. I try to root with MotoACTV Root Tool V1.1.2 gain but the "out of space" still remains after the root.

Can any one provide lead to fix this?

ClearD
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1134

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by freesoftware View Post
I am having a weird issue. I can't install any custom apk. Previously rooted with easy modder 1.0 and installed PackageInstaller.apk. Following which installing custom apk is working. Recently I reroot with easy modder 1.2 to get custom recovery, reinstalled PackageInstaller.apk and all custom apk failed to install. Try installing custom apk from root explorer and easy modder 1.2 give an error of "out of space". I have about 30mb left. I try to root with MotoACTV Root Tool V1.1.2 gain but the "out of space" still remains after the root.

Return to stock, then try rooting again, and keep us updated. 30mb might not be enough. Move files to sd when you can.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA-funded carrier pigeons
Phone: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3
Phone ROM: ClearDroid-BD SGS3 1.1.1 B Stable
Watch: Motorola MotoACTV
Watch ROM: ClearDroid 1.1.9 T5
PLEASE OVERCLOCK RESPONSIBLY:
"You mean I might break my car by driving it 140 mph all the time?
It's on the speedometer, so it has to be ok, right?" -bdaman80

.: If I help you, click "Thanks" to let me know! :.
USE THE SEARCH BUTTON BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

tomongous
Old
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up RE: motoactv . wikispaces . com

ClearD,
I have some items from this thread that I'd like to add to the wiki-- I am joining the site over there, do you mind if I add some items and clean up some things on that resource? I'm glad you've created it and I am linking it in my sig as well. Specifically, I'd like to follow the format from XDA wikis so if we get a forum we can migrate it nicely.
Thank you,
Tom

Vote for the MotoACTV Forum | MotoACTV Wikispace | [Bounty] Working MotoACTV Market
Current Devices: Ally - Eris - E4GT - OG Galaxy 7 WiFi - MotoACTV - iPod Touch 4g
The Following User Says Thank You to tomongous For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jay4255
Old
Thanks Meter 107

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by freesoftware View Post

I have seen similar issues on phones/tablets when the builtin space is fixing to run out. It won't let you use all of it, it has to keep a portion of it open. Try going into Manage applications and moving what you can to the SD card, it will really help. Things like Netflix, SlingPlayer, and Angry Birds are like 20-25m each, whereas most apps are a meg or under.

Like the "Coexist" signature tomongous.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay4255 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ClearD
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1134

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomongous View Post
ClearD,
I have some items from this thread that I'd like to add to the wiki-- I am joining the site over there, do you mind if I add some items and clean up some things on that resource? I'm glad you've created it and I am linking it in my sig as well. Specifically, I'd like to follow the format from XDA wikis so if we get a forum we can migrate it nicely.
Thank you,
Tom
Absolutely! I created it public, feel free to add and edit.

tineprogramming
Old
Thanks Meter 33

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay4255 View Post
I have seen similar issues on phones/tablets when the builtin space is fixing to run out. It won't let you use all of it, it has to keep a portion of it open. Try going into Manage applications and moving what you can to the SD card, it will really help. Things like Netflix, SlingPlayer, and Angry Birds are like 20-25m each, whereas most apps are a meg or under.

Like the "Coexist" signature tomongous.

Try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1459445

I have more than 80 mb left in internal storage

Tineprogramming

brandork
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey guys, I returned my motoactv to stock with the motorola tool version 1.1.2 but now my computer does not recognize it as a disk drive and motocast dosent either.

I looked through this thread and tried to run the adb stop command but it dosent help. I also uninstalled and then reinstalled motocast with no help either.

Any suggestions?

ClearD
Old
(Last edited by ClearD; 11th February 2012 at 01:34 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1134

DONATE TO ME
Did you restart both the MOTOACTV and the pc?

EDIT: Also, is it recognized through ADB or Fastboot?

To test, in regular booted mode, type:

Code:
adb devices
Or in fastboot mode, type:

Code:
fastboot devices

Itslame
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandork View Post
Hey guys, I returned my motoactv to stock with the motorola tool version 1.1.2 but now my computer does not recognize it as a disk drive and motocast dosent either.

I looked through this thread and tried to run the adb stop command but it dosent help. I also uninstalled and then reinstalled motocast with no help either.

Any suggestions?
I ran into a similar issue. My laptop stopped recognizing the unit but my desktop worked fine.

brandork
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearD View Post
Did you restart both the MOTOACTV and the pc?

EDIT: Also, is it recognized through ADB or Fastboot?

To test, in regular booted mode, type:

Code:
adb devices
Or in fastboot mode, type:

Code:
fastboot devices
It is no longer listed under ADB devices and nothing happens when i try to check the fastboot devices.

Also, i did restart the pc and motoactv.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itslame View Post
I ran into a similar issue. My laptop stopped recognizing the unit but my desktop worked fine.
Thanks, unfortunately I only have my laptop but I will see if I can try on someones desktop.