Thanks for the guide. I'm a newb and made it part of the way, but am having an issue.
* PDANet installed fine
* fastboot-windows.exe devices - returns a string of numbers, some spaces, and the text 'fastboot'
* unlock proceedure worked - fastboot mode says 'Lock State - Unlocked'. 'Google' screen on startup also shows lock at bottom of screen as unlocked.
However, fastboot-windows.exe boot boot.superboot.img does not work. I have tried multiple times and get downloading 'boot.img' followed by one of these responses:
* FAILED (Data size too large)
* FAILED (Unknown status code)
* FAILED (remote: invalid command)
(The ... just sits there. I've let it sit for up to 15 minutes with no change.)
Trying to add the recovery image give the same results.
Phone can still be started to stock.
I have re-downloaded the img zipfile and it still can't install them.
Phone is LTE model. Any ideas on why I can get phone to show up with devices and fastboot reports unlocked, yet can't load img's is greatly appreciated.