FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team Eos WiFi Nightlies (Wingray/MZ604)

98 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,482
 
By teameos, Recognized Developer on 19th December 2011, 10:57 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th January 2012, 05:55 AM |#1791  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 282
 
More
So according the the Rogue CM9 thread they have face unlock working thanks to solarnz. So I'm assuming these will have it as well...

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
 
 
13th January 2012, 05:56 AM |#1792  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 282
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkergnome

Not sure if it has been answered yet I have yet to find it if it has but how do you get to your external SD card other than going to /mnt/external via a root explorer

You don't.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
13th January 2012, 06:29 AM |#1793  
LPHS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai,
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3athsd00r

So according the the Rogue CM9 thread they have face unlock working thanks to solarnz. So I'm assuming these will have it as well...

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

even the EOS nightlies have face unlock working...
just flash the latest G-apps v9.. in the first post..

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkergnome

Not sure if it has been answered yet I have yet to find it if it has but how do you get to your external SD card other than going to /mnt/external via a root explorer

File Manager HD
13th January 2012, 06:56 AM |#1794  
Nusince's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 258
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3athsd00r

So according the the Rogue CM9 thread they have face unlock working thanks to solarnz. So I'm assuming these will have it as well...

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

face unlock has been working on EOS since build 34. Make sure you are using the latest G-Apps package (v9)
13th January 2012, 06:59 AM |#1795  
kev0153's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Appleton
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
So it looks like the official ics build is out from Motorola

http://www.talkandroid.com/83313-mys.../#.Tw-0GVEgeWM
13th January 2012, 07:08 AM |#1796  
Nusince's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 258
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev0153

So it looks like the official ics build is out from Motorola

http://www.talkandroid.com/83313-mys.../#.Tw-0GVEgeWM

Build IML77 for the MZ604 (Wingray) - this is the official ICS OTA that is being pushed out for the soak test prior to general release. I can now say that we have this build in house and are working on it.

That and...

It's about damn time Motorola released this!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Nusince For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2012, 07:16 AM |#1797  
LPHS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai,
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Looks like the ota is out.....
A guy from xoomforums said it although he is not the part of the testing team

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium
13th January 2012, 07:27 AM |#1798  
LPHS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai,
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusince

Build IML77 for the MZ604 (Wingray) - this is the official ICS OTA that is being pushed out for the soak test prior to general release. I can now say that we have this build in house and are working on it.

That and...

It's about damn time Motorola released this!

Can we expect a nightly based on this today or tommorrow

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium
13th January 2012, 07:38 AM |#1799  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Just wanted to bump this for the night crew in case they were interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob116

Hey everyone, I spruced up the EOS bootanimation included with the ROM a bit. One is just smaller, one has a bit of a glass effect on the spinner. I'll keep messing around with it, but thought I'd throw it up for now in case anyone's interested. I'm no photoshop expert, still learning, but hope you like them.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24772203/EOS...ationSMALL.zip
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24772203/EOS...tionGLASS2.zip




Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
Last edited by Rob116; 13th January 2012 at 09:15 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rob116 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2012, 07:58 AM |#1800  
albundy2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,596
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPHS

Can we expect a nightly based on this today or tommorrow

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

No. They will pull the stuff that is needed and incorporate it into their rom. Like the bits that are not included in aosp. It will still be aosp based
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
eos, ics, motorola xoom mz604, nightlies
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes