5,599,677 Members 45,705 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team Eos WiFi Nightlies (Wingray/MZ604)

Tip us?

d3thstalker
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by emreng View Post
@d3thstalker

google play music, calendar and youtube are still with me and working fine after flashing gapps 03.17.
Okay, RAGE MODE ON! Let me figure this thing out.
"Knowledge itself could be power. However, knowledge with application is supreme power"

An updated guide to UNLOCKING and ROOTING your Xoom

AT&T HTC One X
Rooted and S-OFF
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.0.0
ROM: 4.3.1 JB CarbonROM Nightlies

Motorola Xoom WiFi
Bootloader: Unlocked & Rooted
Recovery: TWRP 2.2.0
ROM: Team EOS 3 *JELLYBEAN* Nightlies
Overclocked to 1.6Ghz

edboston
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3thstalker View Post
Okay, RAGE MODE ON! Let me figure this thing out.
There are reports of a bug in Google Play that has been removing paid apps. Maybe something associated with that? Did you try reinstalling gapps?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

AlEsC
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Unhappy Freeze and reboot

Everything was fine on #84... I update to #87 and I experience ramdom reboots (tablet freeze for 20 seconds then reboot).
Same issue on #89.

It happen on Gmail, Youtube and TED...

GoldenCyn
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrushdog View Post
Generally, we frown on it. See, I have an ego and love to see our stats accurately accounted for some my win factor can go up. And I know for sure solarnz don't like mirrors either. Really try hard to get the builds from Goo. Download from your Xoom or PC browser if you must. If things get real ugly, we will likely revisit this issue.
20 Minute download on Xoom using GooManager or stock browser only to FAIL. Downloaded in 8 seconds on home PC using Chrome.

I will not post mirrors, thanks for your response.
Hi, my name is GoldenCyn, and I'm addicted to flashing ROMS.

Don_Don
Old
(Last edited by Don_Don; 29th March 2012 at 11:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Don View Post
I downloaded #89 in around one minute and gapps in around 1/2 minute wiped cache and dalvik. Everything downloaded fast and is running good for me(Just sending some feedback).

Thank You Team EOS
It seems as though I posted feedback too quickly.
My play store comes up but when I went to look for any dates my screen kept timing out so I redownloaded gapps 0317 and then in recovery wiped cache and dalvik again. Then reflashed #89 and the gapps 0317 again.
play came up to buy apps but didn't show the update page (didn't seem to login). I used titanium backup to clear data for play google and that fixed everything.
After reading about others that had problems with calendar I checked mine and Im not sure how I missed it but mine is not working.
YouTube was not there at all so I went to the market and downloaded. It and the YouTube widget are working well.
If anyone has any ideas about fixing the calendar It would be greatly appreciated .

Sent from my MZ604 Running
Team EOS Nightlies #89
On XDA Premium App

asmanthebell
Old
Thanks Meter 72

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia1994 View Post
sucessfully installed 89 n latest gapps.. it is great
but can i get my gallery back to 3 rows? dont like 2 rows seens it looks ugly
Use quickpic free from market so much better than gallery and super fast on zoom at any clock speed.:)

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium
Samsung Galaxy Note II Happy Mad Geekzoid XD

asmanthebell
Old
Thanks Meter 72

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenCyn View Post
20 Minute download on Xoom using GooManager or stock browser only to FAIL. Downloaded in 8 seconds on home PC using Chrome.

I will not post mirrors, thanks for your response.
Goomanager is still in beta mode, hence when the connection time out the download fails, browser on computers have longer time outs so they catch the connection lags quicker. Its a setting on goomanager that needs addressing

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium
Samsung Galaxy Note II Happy Mad Geekzoid XD

Prod1702
Old
Thanks Meter 184

DONATE TO ME
Went from using #87 to #89 and all seems great. I am still using GAPPS 10.5. No problems at all with Play Store, Calendar, and Youtube like some others are having. ICS seems to be moving a lot fastter as well from screen to screen as well as opening the app window. APPs seem to load abit fastter for me as well. I am OCed to 1.2ghz on lagfree gov. Great job with #89
Current Phone: T-Mobile HTC One (M8)
Phones not in use: G1, HTC Nexus One, LG G2X, GSM Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, LG G-Flex, Note 3

If you don't have a Dropbox account join off me and get an extra 500mb of free space. http://db.tt/apgNbhRE

d3thstalker
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Don View Post
It seems as though I posted feedback too quickly.
My play store comes up but when I went to look for any dates my screen kept timing out so I redownloaded gapps 0317 and then in recovery wiped cache and dalvik again. Then reflashed #89 and the gapps 0317 again.
play came up to buy apps but didn't show the update page (didn't seem to login). I used titanium backup to clear data for play google and that fixed everything.
After reading about others that had problems with calendar I checked mine and Im not sure how I missed it but mine is not working.
YouTube was not there at all so I went to the market and downloaded. It and the YouTube widget are working well.
If anyone has any ideas about fixing the calendar It would be greatly appreciated .

Team EOS Nightlies #89
On XDA Premium App
I had the same issue with calendar until I realized that the calendar app did actually appear in the app gallery (top right button of your homescreen). That's if your problem is related to the calendar app not being installed.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
"Knowledge itself could be power. However, knowledge with application is supreme power"

An updated guide to UNLOCKING and ROOTING your Xoom

AT&T HTC One X
Rooted and S-OFF
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.0.0
ROM: 4.3.1 JB CarbonROM Nightlies

Motorola Xoom WiFi
Bootloader: Unlocked & Rooted
Recovery: TWRP 2.2.0
ROM: Team EOS 3 *JELLYBEAN* Nightlies
Overclocked to 1.6Ghz
The Following User Says Thank You to d3thstalker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Don_Don
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3thstalker View Post
I had the same issue with calendar until I realized that the calendar app did actually appear in the app gallery (top right button of your homescreen). That's if your problem is related to the calendar app not being installed.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
I have the calendar app in the tray but the funny thing is that my purchased calendar app seemed to work while google calendar did not. Dot the heck of it I started cycling through the different view (week, month, day sect.) And all at once it starting working. It always from the beginning showed me as logged in so I'm not sure what happened.
Thx and I hope this can help someone else

Team EOS Nightlies #80

Tags
eos, ics, motorola xoom mz604, nightlies
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe