DONATE TO ME
dig the sig there duce

fowenati
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelH View Post
Here is a flashable zip for you. Screenshot below.

What color do you want, I can do damn near anything with it. (<- ballsy statement)

Incoming #33B5E5
Outgoing #B8B8B8

this would help me and thesparky007 so much

The Future Devs : We Start Young : 17yo
Quote:
Originally Posted by psiklone View Post
i went into sprint to get my phone checked out it was bugging out but is fine now and the sprint guy at the repair center showed me his evo 3d and sure enough he was running this rom haha just thought it was funny as i was nervous to go in with a rooted phone

thoughtlesskyle
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2827
Quote:
Originally Posted by il Duce View Post
hmmm, some guy named .... kyle? wonder where warm got their base from? hmmmm..... same guy he must be something special .... oh wait, yup, he's in my new sig banner
wait wait wait, warm is using the mod i made stock now? seriously?

My Work:
SuperOneK
SuperBlue
SuperOne

A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork - john wooden

If you want to Donate, my link is here

il Duce
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor / Themer / Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 16342

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtlesskyle View Post
well, not really, I gave the base to steel, he added in sms backup, secure box, etc, then inc themed the box outlines instead of full bg's, then they had to change the text color xml so people could read it, so, yeas and no that screenie steel put up is stock warm RLS themed sms...

Skinny0ne
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hey I flashed the zip and now its like this and I can't see what I type, any reason why?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/pict...ictureid=18142
WOW!

thoughtlesskyle
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2827
Quote:
well, not really, I gave the base to steel, he added in sms backup, secure box, etc, then inc themed the box outlines instead of full bg's, then they had to change the text color xml so people could read it, so, yeas and no that screenie steel put up is stock warm RLS themed sms...
aww man you got my hopes all up, and to think i spent all that time making an improved warm twrp theme

My Work:
SuperOneK
SuperBlue
SuperOne

A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork - john wooden

johncjenc
Old
Thanks Meter 100
That makes three of us now. Any suggestions anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny0ne View Post
Hey I flashed the zip and now its like this and I can't see what I type, any reason why?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/pict...ictureid=18142

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

SteelH
Old
(Last edited by SteelH; 21st December 2011 at 08:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2897
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbug2008 View Post
I keep getting a white background in the typing area, so I cant see the txt I input. Anyone know what Im doing wrong?

Cleanrom DE 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncjenc View Post
That makes three of us now. Any suggestions anyone?
You aren't using the stock default skin on your device.

Quote:
Quote:
OK let's not start any of this stuff. The MMS.apk is from Warm TwoPointThree. ilDuce provided the base, and then I made multiple smali edits, myn made some xml edits, and then I made some color changes/tweaks (the grey box for sender is a prime example... it was all bright green when ilduce provided it). We also internalized some stuff to the APK that was being pulled from com.htc. (this is exactly how I know why people are having the white text on white background issue). At any rate, credit was duly noted. I am merely trying to help others get an inverted MMS to their phones.

thoughtlesskyle
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2827
Quote:
OK let's not start any of this stuff. The MMS.apk is from Warm TwoPointThree. ilDuce provided the base, and then I made multiple smali edits, myn made some xml edits, and then I made some color changes/tweaks (the grey box for sender is a prime example... it was all bright green when ilduce provided it). At any rate, credit was duly noted. I am merely trying to help others get an inverted MMS to their phones.
that wasn't starting anything honestly, I am a big fan of Myn, and Incubus' work so being included actually would have been really awesome. That was meant with no ill will. sorry if thats how it came off

My Work:
SuperOneK
SuperBlue
SuperOne

il Duce
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor / Themer / Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 16342

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
OK let's not start any of this stuff. The MMS.apk is from Warm TwoPointThree. ilDuce provided the base, and then I made multiple smali edits, myn made some xml edits, and then I made some color changes/tweaks (the grey box for sender is a prime example... it was all bright green when ilduce provided it). We also internalized some stuff to the APK that was being pulled from com.htc. (this is exactly how I know why people are having the white text on white background issue). At any rate, credit was duly noted. I am merely trying to help others get an inverted MMS to their phones.
damn steel you one cranky mofo today lol, kyle was excited. he loves jeff and derek, see below also, check out the warm twrp theme kyle just dropped, it's like "official" warm and stuff, I'm using it, it owns.
Quote:
that wasn't starting anything honestly, I am a big fan of Myn, and Incubus' work so being included actually would have been really awesome. That was meant with no ill will. sorry if thats how it came off
kyle, I still love you, no MAKE A THEME you beeatch.