[ROM] [February 13] MIUI - PyroMod - Stable Version 1.1
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
What is apps2ext?
Apps2ext (previously called apps2SD) moved all user installed apps to a secondary ext partition on your sdcard.
This method had the advantage of being straight forward and simple, However, it had the drawback of being difficult to set up.
This method is no longer officially supported by CyanogenMod.
Please see the forum for device specific work-arounds if you really want apps2EXT on CyanogenMod.
Why did I include a apps2ext script to the rom?
Even though we have 1GB space of internal memory and a lot of the G2 users believe that is enough.
The more apps that are installed, the slower our phones can get after time.
Apps2ext takes all of that stress from our internal storage and diverts it to our sd-ext partition if there's any.
This results in our phones never have to worry about slowing down just because of the number of apps that we have installed.
- T-mobile G2 or HTC Desire Z
*Only need this is you plan to use sd-ext and swap*
- Sd-ext partition at least 1024MB
- Swap partition at least 256MB
I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING ANY KIND OF SUPERWIPE
The rom has it's own built in wipe
- Backup your previous rom
- Repartition your sdcard ONLY if you want sd-ext and/or swap enabled
- Download the rom
- Wipe everything (data, cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats) DO THIS ONLY IF COMING FROM ANOTHER ROM
- Flash the rom
- Once flashing process is complete it will auto reboot!
- Everything should be
- Nothing, but tell me if anything is broken
- Calender (Still has some chinese, seems to be a miui.us build issue)
Post the issues on http://pastebin.com/
- Please give me a logcat if you have an error, I can not help you if there's no logcat of the issue
- HTC (Making HTC Vision)
- Google (Android OS)
- Cyanogenmod and Miui.us (Base)
- SparksCo (Sd-ext, swap, kernel, bootanimation, symlink scripts and sysctl tweaks)
- Miui.us (Building a beautiful miui rom)
- Myself (Micro system and data symlink for font, system app and entire media folder)
If I missed anyone, let me know and I'll add you to here
checksums md5: 3c5d956b6ac9a19f68800e6130fe62ab
If you love my roms, donates and hitting the thanks button would be much appreciated!