This is FroyoPro v2.5!
This is Android 2.2 MiniCM6 with many Android 2.3 features, it is fast & lightweight, fully de-odexed & with CM Theme Chooser for full theme support, plays music perfectly with MegaBass, DSP & MusicMod.
- Fully working phone/device.
- Many languages included. -FULL Arabic support!
- Best gaming performance & lots of free ram.
- CyanogenMod Settings & FroyoPro Settings.
- FM Radio, DSP Manager, Mega Bass & MusicMod.
- Many CM7 features. (Edge glow, lockscreens, CRT screen on/off animation, LED control,+more)
- Fully working T-Mobile's Theme Engine.
- Built-in Transparent Status Bar support.
- Call Me Louder & Loop Ringtone.
- Back button ends call.
- Flipping down mutes ringer, Flipping down snoozes alarm.
- Hiding avatar in SMS.
- Custom operator text.
- Dual Recovery support. (XRecovery/ClockWorkMod-MultiBoot)
- Ad-free hosts file.
- AGPS 2.2
- Excellent battery life.
- Wi-Fi "n" Standard enabled.-Disabled for now, check this thread to enable it yourself.
- Stock X8 keyboard as default keyboard & HTC_IME mod keyboard.
- ICS (Roboto) font & stock X8 battery indicator.
- Hide battery, many battery % settings & MIUI style battery.
- Camera/Record sounds muted(.bak)-pressing camera buttons=sounds, on-screen=no sounds
- Dualtouch/Multi-touch (Synaptics/Cypress)
- Many modules are included & provisioned for in hw.config, Overclockx2/Under-volt/Smartass/ax8mt&darkfrmr-ax8mt/andrej456&X8gestureDX, you just have to remove .bak extension to enable them.
Click on their names (the modules names) above to learn more about them and how to enable them.
To remove the .bak extension rename the files with any root file explorer eg. Root Browser.
Install Process:-Stock Kernel
1--Flash x8FroyoProvXX.zip via ClockWorkMod or XRecovery.
2--Check out post#2 to see if there are any add-ons you may want to use. (Stock Lockscreens, Flashplayer 4 FroyoPro, etc)
Install Process:-Custom Kernel
1--Flash appropriate kernel LinuxDX or Alfs-GDX.
2--Flash x8FroyoProvXX.zip via ClockWorkMod.
3--Flash "x8FroyoPro-Alfsv8+AllFixv3.zip" from Custom Kernels now for Froyo thread.
4--Check out post#2 to see if there are any add-ons you may want to use. (Enable Swap, Stock Lockscreens, Flashplayer 4 FroyoPro, etc)
If coming from a different ROM, to minimize the potential for bugs, full wipe & wipe sd-ext if you have it, full wipe wont clear sd-ext!
Download FroyoPro v2.5:Here or Mirror.
No Mirrors!!! PM me if you can't download it!
MD5: C484C3579C69F1925618FA79158F6539 SHA-1: 6F3FECEB18B22151FE9FFE11A375C71B29BFB320
-Trying to download on your phone? Try it with Opera Mobile Full or Dolphin Browser.
-No Mirrors!!! If you can't download it, pm me or try the link again later!
Let the rom settle after it fully loads, then reboot/turn off!!!
-Sometimes on first boot, cannot see all apps in Android Market
Force stop+clear data in "market" & "google services framework"
-Sometimes on first boot, cannot see all apps in Android Market-Read post #2 for fix.
If you see your work in this rom, let me know and I will credit you!
Doixanh for all your effort and hard work for the X8 community in general and an amazing base
& all the amazing "FroyoBread" features!
XDA-RK for the base FPv1.1 and all the great fixes and mods included.
Cyanogen & CmTeam for MiniCM6 & all the great work we take for granted.
Racht, nobodyAtall, zdzihu, jerpelea for their many contributions.
And of course Google! Android, love it! Thank you!
Dear Reader: Yes I got permission from both Doixanh & XDA-RK!
Tip: If you need more free ram, disable everything in froyopro settings, reboot. Use a different task manager and edit minfree values to have more free ram all the time.