This firmware is developed by motafoca from www.madteam.co
- CyanogenMod 9 for 'Samsung Galaxy 5' Port
Latest Release: Alpha2 (December 22)
Latest Google Apps Package: unofficial (by MADTeam) [minimal]: 20111125
This is a port of Cyanogen 9 (based on Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich) for the Samsung Galaxy 5 I5500 (Europa) phone.
The current port status is unstable - NOT SUITABLE FOR DAILY USE.
Special Thanks to: psyke83, squadzone, dhalham, people that helped with hotfixes and rooting and ofcourse all of you for Testing
- Hardware Acceleration (Some Parts)
- USB Mounting
- WiFi Hotspot
- JIT is Disabled (So, the ROM is slightly slow)
- Keyboard (Doesn't appear completely on the Screen)
Installation instructions (ClockworkMod):
- Extract the RAR package and put the zip in your sdcard.
- BackUp your current stable ROM.
- Perform data wipe/factory reset.
- Install the CM9 zip release.
- Wait 5-10 minutes for first boot to complete (odexing).
Alpha2 (December 22, 2011) - [Link Removed] Fixing Bugs... Please wait
Alpha1 (December 20, 2011) - http://www.multiupload.com/7P4HN2UZ4A
Alpha2 - December 22, 2011
- Audio Working (only Front speaker for now).
Alpha1 - December 20, 2011
- Initial Release.
- Hardware Acceleration (Some Parts), Touchscreen and Wifi works.
Madteam ( www.madteam.co )
Original development thread is here : http://www.madteam.co/forum/developm...msung-galaxy5/
To get CWM on your Galaxy 5 install ROM Manager and flash the 18.104.22.168 CWM Recovery
review in portugues (BR) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cshfOZDrr1g
review in russian http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2s9CgN3P58
review in spanish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XRPj83VkIA