ICS MOD is a rom based on Tytung's ASOP ICS rom Beta7 (Credits Tytung) with the CM9 framework merged and various fixes/tweaks included
from the ICS for Desire rom (Credits Sandvold & dk_zero-cool) and Dorimanx.
I have put alot of time in this creating a personal build and share it with you now as its running smooth and fast.
This is beta 1 so bugs could persist, tell me and we will work it out.
My meaning now is to open the rom and create one together with you (the community).
We will solve rom problems together and add/delete stuff that you want in the stock rom.
If you want to thank for this rom, go to their thread and please do because without them this rom would not exist.
Please stop requesting Tytung to include non AOSP material in his rom, you can ask here and we will see what advantages it will have on our rom and i will include it in future updates.
Keep his thread clean.
For now i included :
BASE ROM (tytung) :
Audio (firesnatch and texasice)
GPS and AGPS (tytung and qwerty_7564)
Wired earphone/headphone (zivan56)
Data usage (i.e. Network Stats and Quota) (tytung.)
Hardware Acceleration OpenGL (rapmv78)
Hardware Acceleration OpenMAX codecs (ankuch)
Software video codecs (ankuch)
WiFi signal strength icon in Status Bar (CM team)
- CM9 framework
- CM9 externded notification menu
- CM9 setting menu
- CM9 Extended power menu
- Native screenshots
- Implemented Nova launcher (kevin@TeslaCoil)
- New google music app
- Speed tweaks
- Data To SD-EXT (amarullz) (Moves internal memory to SD for more internal space, EXT partition required!!!)
- Custom grid size (default 5x4 on the Galaxy Nexus)
- User setting for auto-rotate
- Resize any widget
- All/New/Downloaded categories in App Drawer
- Edit App Shortcut icon and label (Supports ADW Icon Packs)
- Wallpaper scrolling options (Disable cube scrolling for normal wallpaper scrolling)
- Various other smaller tweaks/optimizations
- Camera app because of no working camera drivers yet.
- Soft keys (Flash gogodu5sU 's softkeys for our rom if you want them back : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1407003)
Updates and download link see 2nd post
DO A FULL WIPE (Task29) before installing this rom and repartition using the latest HD2 toolkit and CWM recovery!
This rom is optimized for EXT partition on SD card!
Give it time to boot up, it will stay on bootanimation for +-5min.
Please take the time to sign the petition directly to Qualcomm to get open source drivers:
Cotulla, Tytung, Sharky153, drewis, Chaosz-X, DJ_Jedi, Nikez, Raphael, SamStorer, Chichoko, Vaporizer, andreigherghe, Tristan202,
fused, rootSU, Tafkardarso, gubacsek, coutts99, Bexton, Phantom, Sandvold, dk_zero-cool, ...