1. Put your Tab into what’s call the “Download” mode
2. Press the Volume Down key to bring the flashing cursor to the Android robot as in the above image and then click the Volume Up key.
3. Fire up the Odin3 v1.85.exe application. Now connect your Tab to the computer with the USB cable that comes with your Tab
4. In the PDA section, select the Overcome CWM tar file that you just downloaded.
5. Now click on the big Start button, and let the Odin tool run its magic. It should take only a few seconds.