Wifi tether

Search This thread

exafanizol

Sep 17, 2011
Not sure if i post this in right section,
Is it possible to tether my existing connection of wifi that im currently connected with my phone? Cause when i try to open wifi tether it shuts downs my wifi, and the reason is im getting signal at the on side of my house and on the other side which is my desktop+a wifi usb stick cant get the same networks, so i want to tether those networks tha im getting with my phone to my pc.
Tnx in advance.

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X5 using XDA App

snake_boss

Sep 1, 2010
Porto
Not sure if i post this in right section,
Is it possible to tether my existing connection of wifi that im currently connected with my phone? Cause when i try to open wifi tether it shuts downs my wifi, and the reason is im getting signal at the on side of my house and on the other side which is my desktop+a wifi usb stick cant get the same networks, so i want to tether those networks tha im getting with my phone to my pc.
Tnx in advance.

Depend on the ROM U are using... I think so... With MIUI wifi-tether works

HFZenon

Nov 25, 2010
North of the Arctic circle
Wifi tether is for making your phone's 3G-connection available to your pc. I don't think it's possible to use the phone as a wlan repeater (correct me if i'm wrong).

Sent from my u8800 using XDA App

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
This is not the correct section. I will move it for you:) If in doubt, please post in the general section.

Moved to General

exafanizol

Sep 17, 2011
Yes exactly i wanna make it a wifi repeater, anyways its not possible so