Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 41,956 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

H2O Wireless on Inspire 4G (Working APN settings)

Tip us?
 
joe3681
Old
#1  
joe3681's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 531
Posts: 2,456
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Laporte, IN
Default H2O Wireless on Inspire 4G (Working APN settings)

So I'm running my Inspire on H2O. These are the settings that work the best for me, with data and MMS. (These are different than their site recommends.) Hopefully this helps someone...

Name:
H2O Wireless
APN:
att.mvno
Proxy:
Not set
Port:
Not set
Username:
Not set
Password:
Not set
Server:
Notset
MMSC:
http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy:
proxy.mvno.H2OMobileweb.com
MMS Port:
80
MCC:
310
MNC:
410
Authentication Type:
Not set
APN Type:
Not set
APN Protocol:
IPv4
It's amazing what a search button can do
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joe3681 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Lpuboy87
Old
#2  
Lpuboy87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 328
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NYC
mannn ive been looking everywhere with APN settings that will work. I just got the Galaxy S 3 and im using H20 and i was looking everywhere to get the mms and data working. Do you think its a bit slow the mms ?
 
CYRAXDroid
Old
#3  
CYRAXDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 201
Posts: 2,833
Join Date: Jun 2011
Step on my foot here but what's the H20?



thechive.com


Samsung Galaxy S3
AT&T I747UCUEMJB as Bootloader
 
cwhitney24
Old
#4  
cwhitney24's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,615
Posts: 3,918
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hoover, AL

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRAXDroid View Post
Step on my foot here but what's the H20?



thechive.com
H2O wireless.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H2O_Wireless

"I am the Bacon Pope"
 
CYRAXDroid
Old
#5  
CYRAXDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 201
Posts: 2,833
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhitney24 View Post
H2O wireless.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H2O_Wireless

"I am the Bacon Pope"
Oh..

thechive.com


Samsung Galaxy S3
AT&T I747UCUEMJB as Bootloader
 
aj_vogtman
Old
#6  
aj_vogtman's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 98
Join Date: Feb 2010
I'm pretty sure Straight Talk does all that with unlimited data for $45 a month. I get 2Mb/s D and 1Mb/s U in a large area covering two states, PA and MD. Using an AT&T unlocked Note.
 
Kratz17
Old
#7  
Kratz17's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 168
Posts: 888
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Juan
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe3681 View Post
So I'm running my Inspire on H2O. These are the settings that work the best for me, with data and MMS. (These are different than their site recommends.) Hopefully this helps someone...

Name:
H2O Wireless
APN:
att.mvno
Proxy:
Not set
Port:
Not set
Username:
Not set
Password:
Not set
Server:
Notset
MMSC:
http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy:
proxy.mvno.H2OMobileweb.com
MMS Port:
80
MCC:
310
MNC:
410
Authentication Type:
Not set
APN Type:
Not set
APN Protocol:
IPv4
Thank You Im using the Nexus 5 and it works perfectly.
Phone: Optimized [LG] Google HammerHaed
Rom: Currently Looking
Kernel: Currently Looking
Recovery: Latest [CWM] Touch CWM



Nexus 4
HTC Rezound
Evo 4G LTE
Evo 3D
HTC Droid Incredible
LG G2X
Motorola Droid 2

The Following User Says Thank You to Kratz17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Add the Xperia Z2 Lock Screen to Your Favorite KitKat ROM

Almost every OEM adds its own unique flair to their stock firmwares. While some of … more

Android App Review: Control Your Phone with Quick Control Panel – XDA Developer TV

Your Android smart device has many features that you … more

Play Music on Android Wear with Stellio Music Player

Android Wear smartwatchesare growing inpopularity every day. Some devices have already … more

Schedule is up for xda:devcon ’14

With xda:devcon ’14 just around the corner, and the venue close to selling out, there is a lot … more