Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 42,540 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New way to sbf the x2

Tip us?

gator79
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
go to the link 1kds will help with what the problem or juhde he help testvand.nows way more than me it does work ive used. It on the x and now x2 I just up date to eclipse 2.0.2 and used it

motcher41
Old
Thanks Meter 1,275

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator79 View Post
go to the link 1kds will help with what the problem or juhde he help testvand.nows way more than me it does work ive used. It on the x and now x2 I just up date to eclipse 2.0.2 and used it
Ill just stick with good old rsd. Works like a charm everytime. Plus if a new sbf ever comes out ill have to use rsd still until if and when this got updated to the new sbf. So rad still will be needed.
This does create a risk just the same as rsd. Rsd you gotta download files to use it but you have to download some app to make it work. So there is no less risk with this then there is with rsd.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
Check out the friendliest community on Google+
Droid Friends Community
Everyone and virtually everything welcome here!
Visit http://www.elementalxdesigns.com/ for a very friendly android community.

T3HBR1AN
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I made a suggestion to the dev to include a root option like a with the Bionic One Click Restore. So I see this iso becoming a lot more useful if that ever gets implemented successfully.

Sent from my Eclipsed and ICS themed X2.
T3HBR1AN
Moto Droid X2
CyanogenMod7: ICS Style

Travisdroidx2
Old
Thanks Meter 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3HBR1AN View Post
I made a suggestion to the dev to include a root option like a with the Bionic One Click Restore. So I see this iso becoming a lot more useful if that ever gets implemented successfully.

That would be cool if it could gain root at same time and all in one.

T3HBR1AN
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Check out the link. Its finished and supposedly working though I am having trouble booting it from a flash drive. It installs the bootstrap too.

T3HBR1AN
Moto Droid X2

Travisdroidx2
Old
Thanks Meter 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3HBR1AN View Post
Check out the link. Its finished and supposedly working though I am having trouble booting it from a flash drive. It installs the bootstrap too.

Thats cool is this for 2.3.4?

T3HBR1AN
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Yes it is.

T3HBR1AN
Moto Droid X2

reaktorblue
Old
Thanks Meter 7
After trying this method I think I'll stick with the standard, reliable RSD method. It felt like it's all in one feature (which is what most people love about it) made it a viable #2 option in my eyes.

As things get updated, you'd have to sit there waiting for an update rather, using the RSD method means as soon as an SBF is released, you have the security and luxury of fixing your phone.

gator79
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaktorblue View Post
After trying this method I think I'll stick with the standard, reliable RSD method. It felt like it's all in one feature (which is what most people love about it) made it a viable #2 option in my eyes.

As things get updated, you'd have to sit there waiting for an update rather, using the RSD method means as soon as an SBF is released, you have the security and luxury of fixing your phone.
The isn't any thing wrong with the old way there r pros and cons with both and for the people who r having trouble connecting to rsd. Its already done for them and as for me I live out of a hotel basically and this is awesome since I'm never around my computer and can't down load drivers and everything else to a hotels computer to sbf all I need is this disk. If for some reason I flash the wrong file our for get to wipe Bedford flashing new rom. So everyone has there on thought about this itsvwhat ever work for them

gator79
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaktorblue View Post

there will always be risk. In flashing anything on your phone
It's whatever your comfortable in using for thethe people whowho are having trouble connecting to rsd light this is a blessing or people like me who out of the hotel I can't just always download drivers and files to sbf if needed all I need is this disk