Problem is if you have Swype pre-installed on your phone you can't install the new BETA, until now.......
Here are the directions to remove your stock Swype and install the BETA:
** warning - changing the wrong files can brick your phone so be careful! **
First, your RAZR must be rooted.
Using Root Explorer:
1. Change your default input method to anything other than Swype.
2. Mount file system as R/W
3. Delete (or move/rename) \system\app\swype.apk
4. Delete (or move/rename) \data\dalvik-cache\system@app@Swype.email@example.com
5. Delete (or move/rename) \system\lib\libSwypeCore.so
7. Download and Run the latest Swype Beta installer
If you get FC's after installing Swype BETA then remove Swype and the Swype Installer under Manage Apps, re-boot and install the BETA again. Seems to be some stuff left over from the old version that can cause this problem.